Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Where is QKLY ? at home right no prison imagine you cheat and you live in Brazil do you really think the Government gives a shit thats if they have a government

yeah another faggot is dosia with his cheats i mean its clear they cheat and allll the casters know it what makes me sick is that no one but no one says it
Can you fucking merge your posts, I swear to God you've been warned for this before..

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
IF I PAY OVER 400 USD i can get a private build only aimbot from @Jimster480 so imagine paying him 10k
$400 is peanuts, there were people paying me $250/week for real top tier stuff let me tell you that :)

Dadinho23

DMG
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Here in Brazil we have GamersClub and I can tell you, if you play 5 matches, 3 it will be with a cheater. I paid for the premium there to play ranked, its a very good way to start in competitive here (pretty much like rank s in esea), but I'm waiting for the next update and seeying to buy a personal cheat from jim. I dont think they cheat in this events like dreamhacks, esl, but to get started in the pro scenario, definitely.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Good day all.

As I have been watching all of the Dreamhack games, I am convinced that almost 90% of pro players cheat. I think that VP SK NAVI C9 those are teams that are really going hard with the aimlocks.

SK stats and VP are insane really, Now your gonna say pros dont cheat and how do they cheat BLA BLA BLA if ESEA is bypassed than no AC can detect these guys. The injecting well we can ask a person who knows a lot about it @Jimster480 is it possible to inject without usb or whatsoever if yes that enough to do it.

YES they are pro players without cheats but in the game those AWP HS are insane flick AWP HS more than once without missing one shot yeah its possible if u cheat only I mean yes we arent that good but a mouse is a mouse and hitting 1 pixel 10 times in a match thats insane.

Still the Finals to be played between in my eyes the BIGGEST cheaters in the scene VP vs SK.

Share your opinion
DAN M its that you? :D KappaPrideVaultBoy

lurapper

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Here in Brazil we have GamersClub and I can tell you, if you play 5 matches, 3 it will be with a cheater. I paid for the premium there to play ranked, its a very good way to start in competitive here (pretty much like rank s in esea), but I'm waiting for the next update and seeying to buy a personal cheat from jim. I dont think they cheat in this events like dreamhacks, esl, but to get started in the pro scenario, definitely.

Lol, I've never got a cheater on gc kk

Dadinho23

DMG
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you download the demos and watch them carefully, there's always someone looking through walls, pre-fires, even aimbot I saw one time.

lurapper

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you download the demos and watch them carefully, there's always someone looking through walls, pre-fires, even aimbot I saw one time.

I never stopped to repair .. I'll do it someday.

thegame

Reseller
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Can you fucking merge your posts, I swear to God you've been warned for this before..
relax :D
DAN M its that you? :D KappaPrideVaultBoy

M DAN :D

Once a cheater always a cheater

Well if jimster bypasses it your gonna be the first so there is always a cheater!

bendis916

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I agree... this final is a joke. Imo the cheating rate in Tier-1 Pro scene is probably 10 to 20% ...

thegame

Reseller
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I agree... this final is a joke. Imo the cheating rate is probably 10 to 20% ...
I think its way higher than that way way look at snax and fallen and fer and felps wtf is going on.

They took their phones i mean what if he has another one ?
since when do we use phones there are 13432 ways to inject.
coldzera was called to the admins and wasn't able to join immediately why ?

Lets not forget that a person risks everything for money

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Damn sometimes SK actions looks as my on MM with LC :D

thegame

Reseller
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Damn sometimes SK actions looks as my on MM with LC :D
Its to to crazy man like to crazy ok cheat no problem but dont fcking legit rage

bendis916

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I think its way higher than that way way look at snax and fallen and fer and felps wtf is going on.

They took their phones i mean what if he has another one ?
since when do we use phones there are 13432 ways to inject.
coldzera was called to the admins and wasn't able to join immediately why ?

Lets not forget that a person risks everything for money
Yeah... but do not forget that my guess is in average of the whole Tier-1 Pro scene, not only this final [emoji6]

Last edited:

thegame

Reseller
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah... but do not forget that my guess is in average of the whole Tier-1 Peo scene, not only this final [emoji6]

well than you surely need to go higher than 10 20 i think its more 70 80 and i think a lot of ppl agree with that am not saying they are bad but sure not like this no way just impossible to the human reaction

thegame

Reseller
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
so after the second game i realized that CSGO is 100% bullshit :D am out :D

bendis916

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We are stupid, the answer is very obvious... the event is called DreamHACK [emoji23] they are searching the best hack available, VP for the win I would say.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We are stupid, the answer is very obvious... the event is called DreamHACK [emoji23] they are searching the best hack available, VP for the win I would say.
Yep, I guess everyone will end up as LC customers then xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Status
Not open for further replies.