Does this cheat support Faceit

You can use all things in this cheat on FACEIT, but currently only without anticheat games :). For playing with anticheat you need wait for proof :)

But if i dont have downloaded the AC i can play normal right?

One last question , once i buy the cheat i will have instant acess?

thanks for being fast

No, if you need to download the AC you can't play atm. Jim didn't finished the FaceIT / EAC protection yet. It will be released soon, stay tuned.
And no, if you buy the hack right now you don't have instant acess. You need to wait 24-48 hours to have acess. Since you are from Argentina and i believe you will face the same rules brazilians do, you will need to send him a copy of your ID (scanned or photo) because the high amount of frauds from our country. After this you need to wait for activation.

But if i dont have downloaded the AC i can play normal right?

One last question , once i buy the cheat i will have instant acess?

thanks for being fast

Yes you can playing normal and you get instant acess to the hide forums topics as long as is your subscription time is active ;)

No, if you need to download the AC you can't play atm. Jim didn't finished the FaceIT / EAC protection yet. It will be released soon, stay tuned.
And no, if you buy the hack right now you don't have instant acess. You need to wait 24-48 hours to have acess. Since you are from Argentina and i believe you will face the same rules brazilians do, you will need to send him a copy of your ID (scanned or photo) because the high amount of frauds from our country. After this you need to wait for activation.

I need to be +18? I am 17 right now and i am paying with paypal wallet

ehh idk about Argentina but maybe I don't know @Jimster480 ?

Yes if there becomes a problem with chargebacks from Argentina they will also require verification. But as of right now only Brazil requires verification due to the insanely high volume of chargebacks.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint