Does it only works on full-screen window mode ? Also rawinput?

Brainzasif

Silver I
Apr 16, 2017
Hi guys

Before I purchase just wanted to know does the cheat only work in full screen windowed mode ? Or can we play on full-screen as well without visuals?

Thanks

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Before I purchase just wanted to know does the cheat only work in full screen windowed mode ? Or can we play on full-screen as well without visuals?

Thanks

Pls use edit button if you want ask about more :) No the cheat works in all resolution modes even on 4K and on all screen proportion :p
If you set raw input on 1 your aimbot will not working from this reason you must use raw input 0 :)

there are a couple work abounds but it doesn't work for all people ... why can't you play with raw input off ?
I hate acceleration and uneven movement.

How to remove windows acceleration with out using rawinput in Csgo?

Seriously this is the only reason keeping me from purchasing.

Any solution ?

I hate acceleration and uneven movement.

How to remove windows acceleration with out using rawinput in Csgo?

Seriously this is the only reason keeping me from purchasing.

Any solution ?

as I said there are a couple work arounds to keep raw input on but it only works for some people but there are many ways to keep your mouse from jittering and having acceleration with raw input off ... you have a razer mouse ?

Reactions: HaveSwag
I have rival 100 and zowie fk 2

When 3.0 is released you can use Raw Input 1, if you have Razer Cortex then you can close that and run CS which should fix the acceleration you see.
Alternatively disable Windows Enhanced Pointer position via windows.