Does faceit ban GPU?

karcx

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi, i got banned for soundmixers and i wanted to create new acc. I did twice with spoofers and got banned after 10games. Currently im using my second pc but fps are not stable (144hz monitor) so i want to buy new pc. The problem is i can change processor, SSD and motherboard with ram but my gpu is just good enough for me. Can faceit ban me with only same GPU left?

Second question is can i still use banned account? I mean i got some games like pubg but not sure if faceit AC find out STEAMID in C://Steam/users and just ban for evasion.

darkg0d

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
will have to use another steam

Reactions: 1 user

underworl

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I had ban on faceit for cheating after this every account after 2,3 days playing faceit i have Ban Evasion.
However, I change LAN card 2x times ,SSD,HDD , Windows Preinstall after all , new steam , havent log to old accounts i been trying VPN and all this things i was having ban after 2,3,4 days playing. Also at the moment I still dont know what faceit exactly banning and how to even bypass this. Thx

Reactions: 1 user

karcx

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I had ban on faceit for cheating after this every account after 2,3 days playing faceit i have Ban Evasion.
However, I change LAN card 2x times ,SSD,HDD , Windows Preinstall after all , new steam , havent log to old accounts i been trying VPN and all this things i was having ban after 2,3,4 days playing. Also at the moment I still dont know what faceit exactly banning and how to even bypass this. Thx
Im playing on new acc for about month and not banned. Using other pc and new ip. But laptop is not enough, need stable 200-300fps so building new pc.

underworl

Reaction score
Swag Level :
So i have to change pc and new IP ;d Also im with Static IP not dynamic so idk if in UK this will be allowed to call them and change my ip ;d.

karcx

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Still looking for answer about GPU ban if anyone can help

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They do, yes.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They don't ban based on GPU itself. The GPU serial number isn't available in windows so they cannot ban that.

n4kam4

Reaction score
Swag Level :
They probably ban your network card (so try to reinstall windows, and change your network card if posible change your ip and dont use your same old banned account, dont try even to login on steam)
doing all these you should be safe