Do you guys have config sharing?

yair565

Feb 5, 2016
As I was ready to purchase the cheats but then i saw an advanced config installing service, I thought for myself if you guys have config sharing as it would be difficult for me to make a config on my own.

Configuration will take around 24 hours to be spot on.
Im currently FPL-C I have spent over days try to create the best config, The cheat is so simple for you to configure; People who buy the advanced config service are people who wants the serivce usually do not have time to config it.
I personally didn't buy the service as I wanted to learn the features by my own.

Reactions: Emilia
You can manually config it yourself and it's also a pretty in depth guide of how to set them up once you gain access, or you can pay to have someone on the website(admin) to set it up for your specific needs.

It's a friendly community people are always willing to help you tweak settings after you've read the guides, etc. Like the guy stated above me it's pretty simple to set up yourself testing it on bots/aim_maps it's what I did. It took me around 3 hours stretched over a few days to fine tune it to what I wanted.

Just to let you know, Non-Vip's cant open that link xd ;)
oh yeah people share there configs there once your vip you will be able to look at it honestly the config building process is a little tricky and because its different for everyone but the admins are really friendly and will help you with any problems you have and the community in general will help you with any questions or problems you have :) I would only recommend buying the advanced config installing if you really just cant seem to get it to seem legit

oh yeah people share there configs there once your vip you will be able to look at it honestly the config building process is a little tricky and because its different for everyone but the admins are really friendly and will help you with any problems you have and the community in general will help you with any questions or problems you have :) I would only recommend buying the advanced config installing if you really just cant seem to get it to seem legit
Just keep your smooth high and fov low and try and balance it out with your playstyle and eventually you will get it to be perfect.
Some staff will help you configure it if you ask nicely

Just keep your smooth high and fov low and try and balance it out with your playstyle and eventually you will get it to be perfect.
Some staff will help you configure it if you ask nicely
yup its nice they have the option there for people that would rather to pay the extra money to get a perfect legit config for your exact set up rather then taking hours to set it up just right ;)

yup its nice they have the option there for people that would rather to pay the extra money to get a perfect legit config for your exact set up rather then taking hours to set it up just right ;)
Yea thats true, If you're a person who doesn't like to learn things just go for the advanced config you will probably end up like flusha JR after the help xd

If you understand English you can setup your basic cfg in 15-30 minutes (depends on your skills). If you want to tweak it for ur own personal needs it can take up to few hours (depends what do u want).

Regards, ToX