Do you ever play worse with cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmazi

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi everybody

Do you ever feel that you sometimes play worse than you would without cheats?
It could be in scenarios where you e.g. is afraid of getting commented on or reported.

I haven't tried League Cheats yet only other cheats, but I have in some scenarios felt that i played worse than i would without cheat because I try to play as legit as possible.

Dowiie

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Youre one of those, don't cheat then hahha. If ur afraid of being called cheater, have good settings and u look legit and shoot like scream

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi everybody

It could be in scenarios where you e.g. is afraid of getting commented on or reported.

I haven't tried League Cheats yet only other cheats, but I have in some scenarios felt that i played worse than i would without cheat because I try to play as legit as possible.

I call that hacker anxiety. Honestly, I felt that before coming from another cheat provider. @owardag actually conviced me to transfer. I used to get afraid that people may call me a hacker especially when I am using wall hacks. You will need multiple accounts to master legit hacking. There's a huge gap between legit hacking and rage hacking. If legit hacking is not helping you, then practice some more. Buy some cheap smurf accounts that you can get less than $10. Practice there. Usually, people on lower ranks will suspect you a lot. That's where you learn. If you play on higher ranks, they tend to just ignore you. Vac plays seems normal to them. Wallbangs, etc.

The key is practice. What to do is make a proper config. I recommend buying from @ToX or any other who's making configs. In this way, they will make a config based solely on your skill and preference where you don't have to adjust anymore. If you are on a low budget, just get a cheap account and keep practicing.

Brighter side: You will actually improve your game with hacks. You'll notice that when you turn off hacks after a long time, you will actually feel better. More headshots, better game sense. I am LEM now, and I think without hacks, I am an MG2 tops. I started CS: GO 3 months ago and for me, that's a big improvement. I am not the best though. I also keep practicing my aim. I am making LC my platform for my skill. Maybe after a year or so I would not need to cheat anymore, but LC is fun, so I'll keep subscribing haha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I used to get afraid that people may call me a hacker especially when I am using wall hacks. You will need multiple accounts to master legit hacking. There's a huge gap between legit hacking and rage hacking
honestly wall hacking isn't that legit

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
honestly wall hacking isn't that legit
Yes, I am aware, sir, but I am using toggle now. I think even you have it on, you can just ignore it. That's why you have to be good in pretending, but I do suggest turning it off for beginners.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I get called a cheater all the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ask @Aaron, we played against nonprime cheaters lul

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I get called a cheater all the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ask @Aaron, we played against nonprime cheaters lul
I get called a cheater cause my settings are autistic and so am I.,

watermarks

Master Guardian
Reaction score
Swag Level :
lol i get that feeling all the time. i played with walls for almost 850 hours on my main -_- never banned yet. (knock on wood) but yeah its def paranoia. im trying to ween off the cheetz by not using walls now. for sure deranked but meh its just a game.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi everybody

No way :D I rekt with lc, but if you think that you probably have bad cfg :p

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
lol i get that feeling all the time. i played with walls for almost 850 hours on my main -_- never banned yet. (knock on wood) but yeah its def paranoia. im trying to ween off the cheetz by not using walls now. for sure deranked but meh its just a game.

Still waiting for OW LMAO
"ToX go vac"

evul667

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I play with esp (box/pixel) and list esp since i remember (list esp with lc only) since 1.6 and before organner (ez 2k hrs, source very little but 99% time in cs go(4k hrs or more) [email protected] faceit where i score 30-40 frags with it (lvl 10 300+ games)

I would not be able to get more than 20frags/game without espTriHard

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I always plays better whit hacks rofl.
I don't have this kind of anxiety, I know with this settings I look legit even spinning rofl

DrakeSing

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I will hack all my life haha :D And yes without hack I have not the same level.

LeBrown

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Youre one of those, don't cheat then hahha. If ur afraid of being called cheater, have good settings and u look legit and shoot like scream
Pick 1, lol

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi everybody

Well first of all you need to make sure you choose the right route as to using cheats.

If you use wallhacks try to make sure you have a human like response time instead of a fluid KennyS like reaction time to a prefire.

If you know where the enemy is and you have knowledge of his/her location via ESP/WH make sure you dont look directly at them through a wall and also try to make sure you clear all angles before attempting to take out the eneu my for legitimacy, trust me this will not only help you play better without ESP/Walls, this will also help you engage in different situations.

When most people use cheats they rely mostly on the aimbot and walls, Just try to use just an aimbot or just walls, if you decide to use both make sure to play as you would without cheats and the smart thing to do is clear corners and angles, aim at head level, use pop flashes, learn smokes. If you do all of this you shouldnt be as hesitant as you are now. You will look skilled in demos and if you pick somebody off you would have technically "Outplayed" them with position and nades.

If you need help using the cheat in a legit matter correctly without being to nervous about certain situations feel free to message me, I had to go on a break due to Work (I quit work a while ago) and school, now I just go to college. So yeah, its good to be back.

panzer

Well-Known LC Member
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Still waiting for OW LMAO
"ToX go vac"

I will post some videos of me playing, and still waiting for VAC too....

I respect the ultra legit guys, but 70% of my mm global prime matches i play against cheaters. The secret its to turn on bind the wallhack....
i see some guys afraid of injecting on the main lol.... whats the point of using hacks? on mm .... i dont loose a match cheating.

@ToX style are pro lol....

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I will post some videos of me playing, and still waiting for VAC too....

I respect the ultra legit guys, but 70% of my mm global prime matches i play against cheaters. The secret its to turn on bind the wallhack....
i see some guys afraid of injecting on the main lol.... whats the point of using hacks? on mm .... i dont loose a match cheating.

@ToX style are pro lol....
I met cheaters on all matches what i playing :D

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I met cheaters on all matches what i playing :D
MM is basically a cheat testing ground if it is based on the Non Prime factor, aside from that prime has closet cheaters, I believe 2 out of 10 people cheat in prime and about 5/10 people cheat in Non prime, it is cancer but the blatants get removed from the mix thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.