Discord - Greatest place to gather everyone in a non toxic way

Status
Not open for further replies.

olaffeviking

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Have you moderators thought of starting a discord channel. its like this forum buy way more easily to talk and support eachouther:) ?

Dexter Morgan

Global Elite
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
There's a teamsoeak already, can't remember ip though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Have you moderators thought of starting a discord channel. its like this forum buy way more easily to talk and support eachouther:) ?
There was talk about creating one we even had votes on it some months ago. More than that nothing really came of it.

olaffeviking

Reaction score
Swag Level :
so much easier to talk about settings without starting a ticket or wrote a whole thread about it..

might aswell take it here. I have turned of every visual i can find, still i see like dots (bones?) thru wall.. hate it cuz i dont want wh what so ever

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I agree that a discord would be awesome to have and it would allow users to join lobbies and just bring use closers as a community.

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
so much easier to talk about settings without starting a ticket or wrote a whole thread about it..

might aswell take it here. I have turned of every visual i can find, still i see like dots (bones?) thru wall.. hate it cuz i dont want wh what so ever
Hey this is a common issue. The problem should be aimspot. So set this to 0 and you should be ready to go:)

• AimSpot - Draws the spot where the Aimbot will aim at.
Value range = 0-1
0 = Does not draw the spot
1 = Draws the spot
2 = Draws the area where the aimbot will aim at.
3 = Only draws the AimSpots if it's in your Aimbot-FoV

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Some users use discord.
Just there will not be an official one
That's because @Jimster480 did not agree with their policy
As tox said there, however some users use discord here (me!)
Contact me here if you do need help with settings :p

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I would love a discord channel :D

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What part of their policy didnt he like? Like haveing a Discord would allow LC to grow even more.
First of all cheat sites = disallowed
Secondly they control everything about your information and your channel. Since you own nothing = you have no rights.
Nevermind that with all the data they are mining... They can easily start using vac net to follow people on discord.

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
First of all cheat sites = disallowed
Secondly they control everything about your information and your channel. Since you own nothing = you have no rights.
Nevermind that with all the data they are mining... They can easily start using vac net to follow people on discord.
I never knew that nor havfe I thougth about it that way. Thanks for letting me see your side

Reactions: 1 user

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I never knew that nor havfe I thougth about it that way. Thanks for letting me see your side
If you publically announce your discord, and discord catches wind of this, they’re allowed to shut down the channel.
Hence teamspeak is the Old-school but logical place for us to meet ^^

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you publically announce your discord, and discord catches wind of this, they’re allowed to shut down the channel.
Hence teamspeak is the Old-school but logical place for us to meet ^^
Yea I just kinda wish it wasnt dead, like I've been sitting in the teamspeak for 2 days and nobody has joined. Even when I might have a small issue or just want to play with some people Discord would be easier even make it a new name or dont advertise the cheats on it.

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yea I just kinda wish it wasnt dead, like I've been sitting in the teamspeak for 2 days and nobody has joined. Even when I might have a small issue or just want to play with some people Discord would be easier even make it a new name or dont advertise the cheats on it.
^^ Some Staffs are on the teamspeak, but they’re in their own channel which hides their online presence (I know it sounds counter intuitive but that’s just because they want to have privacy atm).

If you want to be added to the VIP TS group, perhaps contact any staff members and arrange a time where both of you are online.

If you want to play with friends on LC, there’s the Lobbies Section, but of course, use common sense and be careful of who you add, there’s proof that Faceit Admins do browse the forums (dunno if they have VIP though).

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
^^ Some Staffs are on the teamspeak, but they’re in their own channel which hides their online presence (I know it sounds counter intuitive but that’s just because they want to have privacy atm).

If you want to be added to the VIP TS group, perhaps contact any staff members and arrange a time where both of you are online.

If you want to play with friends on LC, there’s the Lobbies Section, but of course, use common sense and be careful of who you add, there’s proof that Faceit Admins do browse the forums (dunno if they have VIP though).
Yeah I can see what you mean, also what Faceit admins xD

olaffeviking

Reaction score
Swag Level :
you dont publicly announce your discord. only 2 months+ subs are allowed in there

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
you dont publicly announce your discord. only 2 months+ subs are allowed in there
I'd love to make a Discord for the VIPs of LC just not an official one xD just one where we can have easy ways to get in contact with each other and que up easier. Mist verify vip before you can get invited but yea any thoughts would be welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.