Difficulty to set up

3n1gm4

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

I've read a lot of good about this cheat but have heard that it is somewhat difficult to set up, or at least time consuming.

I understand I of course won't get any access to documentation without a subscription, but what I would like to ensure is that it is possible (or at least not that much of a hassle) to play w/o the cheat and simply get rid of any trace to it when you want to play on your main account. I.e if the setup itself takes a lot of time and you have to do it multiple times since you want to avoid having any trace on any of your hdds to avoid, I could see that being quite time-consuming if you have to repeat it a lot.

I know this cheat has an extremely impressive history when it comes to VAC detections, but what I am primarly worried about is if I eventually get banned on my main for cheating on smurfs. Now I'm not going to claim I know that this is possible or if I've only read rumours (I am by no mean an expert on how VAC really works). But I have no intention of ever injecting to my main account, or even having the slight possibility of my main getting banned.

Also, I assume this is compatible on 64-bit w7 build right? I know some in the past forced you to have a 32-bit installation (resulting in me having to dual-boot)

Hi, your concerns are understandable, but I can assure you that both your issues are no problem. By some simple precautions you can switch to your main without cheat, and the cheat is 64-bit compatible. Afaik it works on Win 7 as well, but I use Windows X and cannot confirm this.

About specs you can check here... Win 7 and 64-bit are mentioned
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/

Reactions: 3n1gm4
it is possible (or at least not that much of a hassle) to play w/o the cheat and simply get rid of any trace to it when you want to play on your main account.
We do not use drivers nor edit registry files. The second you inject then quit CSGO, there's no trace should you switch account. For your safety you can restart Windows when you're done, to ensure there's no traces.
I eventually get banned on my main for cheating on smurfs.
Don't link email addresses nor mobile numbers to your smurves and you'll never get a VAC on your main account.
Also, I assume this is compatible on 64-bit w7 build right? I know some in the past forced you to have a 32-bit installation (resulting in me having to dual-boot)
We don't use any driver modifications or anything of the sort. LC supports Win.XP straight to Windows 10 64bit. You can use LC with one windows installation, no need to restart windows to use the cheat.

@furrxd
one more thing for new users the settings are pretty overwhelming but what all the features do are listed in the wiki once you get Vip there are threads on guides on how to set it up threads where people post there settings and if you have any problem with the cheat working right you can look in the wiki search on the forms post on the forms or open a support ticket just thought id say that okay ill close it now

Closed