xiCeee

Jul 26, 2016
So i thinked about going pro in faceit and maybe esea like am i going 2 be safe using this cheat? like the detecteion rate has 2 be low i guess because of the good coder n shit i would like 2 know how many times a year this cheat get detected and when was the last detection?

So i thinked about going pro in faceit and maybe esea like am i going 2 be safe using this cheat? like the detecteion rate has 2 be low i guess because of the good coder n shit i would like 2 know how many times a year this cheat get detected and when was the last detection?
Last detection was 1.5+ years ago.

if you want a private esea build you can contact Jimster by a support ticket or email just expect a high price $$$$
detection was over a year and a half ago only because people like a*mw*re started copying there cheat not because of poor cheats or leaks or anything like that very unlikely to happen again people use this cheat with 2k + inventories you won't find that anywhere els

i wanna play on faceit im atm at the gold rank soon maybe fpl i wanna know if the non league cheat is good for faceit like high security
yeah its the exact same thing the only difference between the non league and league version is the league version supports client anti cheat well most of them i.e. Cevo Esl and soon Eac just not esea. the non league version supports Vac and SMAC server side anti cheat i.e. MM, faceit, kickback, popflash pretty much anything that doesn't require you to download a client but the bunnyhop feature still does not work on anything besides MM right now will be updated in the future