Detection history, payment

da guthan

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello i was searching for a really good undetected cheat that i can cheat safely on my main account on CS:GO. I come here and i see that you guys where never detected past 2 years is that true ? Also i am confused about buying because there are so many options i want to buy a cheat with esp/triggerbot/aimbot simply everything and i want to cheat in CEVO/FACEIT/MM what package should i buy and how much is it going to cost. Thank you verry much for help !

Aimbot

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, it's true.

Leaguecheats have been undetected in 2+ years.

I recommend you to buy CSGO League Proof Multi if you want to cheat in leagues like CEVO & ESL (more to come soon).
A cheaper alternative is to buy CSGO Non-League Multi which only supports MM, VAC & Faceit.

Prices can be found here: http://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/

Both of these alternatives have aimbot, esp & triggerbot.

I'm using CSGO League Proof Multi on my main account with a lot of good contacts and friends, that I don't want to loose because of a vac ban. So my personally opinion is that leaguecheats is safe.

fmr

Support
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For CEVO/FaceIT(NOT WITH THE ANTICHEAT CLIENT!) & Matchmaking, u should purchase LeagueCheats Multi League, this cheat will cost u 35$/month and allow u to cheat in the platforms u stated & more!.

Soon there will also be a release for LeagueCheats 3.0 which will support FaceIT Client & more!

I use LC 2.5 League multi on my main w/ skins, reallife friends (who will legit beat me to death if they find out I cheat lol).

So I can tell you, LC is the right choice!
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/the-cold-hard-facts.5634/

Check terms of service

“Don’t bump threads more than 3 months old.”

Try to be active on more recent posts. Thank you.

Apache

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :