Desperate housewife LF friend's

Status
Not open for further replies.

scull155

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Looking for some people to play with. I have the new Pro-League setup and I wanted to try it out with some people!!!.

Use to be 15 RW LEGIT on ESEA about a year ago but had to take some time off due to family problems have proof still and what not.

Just want to see what this community is about! I heard that there is a Teamspeak if I would be invited that would be great :). Just want some people to hang out and maybe find some cool configs/Win some Faceit or W/E league we can play on and earn some skins if possible!

IDK if I should post my steam just out in the open here but I feel like that would be weird and not really following TOS so lets hang out in discord/teamspeak first. Either way it's a throw away account if anything only reason I would even dare put it up.

Set up
VPN
TMAC

So I might lag just a little bit

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
IDK if I should post my steam just out in the open here but I feel like that would be weird and not really following TOS
Yeah never post your steam profile on here. You never know if there is an faceit admin or anything like that around.

scull155

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey @Fedda how are you man. Was lurking the thread a bit and saw you in a lot of the posts. Talked to Jimmy and decided to pull the trigger! Hopefully I can get into the guide section soon once my email clear's and I get VIP. Can't wait to try out the code.

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Hey @Fedda how are you man. Was lurking the thread a bit and saw you in a lot of the posts. Talked to Jimmy and decided to pull the trigger! Hopefully I can get into the guide section soon once my email clear's and I get VIP. Can't wait to try out the code.
Hey bro! I hope you enjoy the software. It is really worth the money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)