Delete the full cheat?

Sep 23, 2016
Hi guys!

One years ago i used LeagueCheat non-leauge version on CSGO, so its installed on my PC. But i want to delete it permanently, because im afraid to be banned from FACEIT and ESEA. How can i delete every part of it? Or should i re-install the widnows? I just cant find the main libary of the cheat. O.O And i guess its imbed somewhere important libary. Thank you for you assistance.

One years ago i used LeagueCheat non-leauge version on CSGO, so its installed on my PC.
That's something new, I never heard that LC "install on your PC" DansGame
The LC 3.0 will have ability to "apply" and "unapply" (revert back) bypass for FaceIT/EAC. But if you used Non-League Multi/ESP, you don't have to worry about anything. You can start playing at FaceIT/ESEA without risk of being banned.

Regards,
ToX

Reactions: Oliver
Hi guys!

One years ago i used LeagueCheat non-leauge version on CSGO, so its installed on my PC. But i want to delete it permanently, because im afraid to be banned from FACEIT and ESEA. How can i delete every part of it? Or should i re-install the widnows? I just cant find the main libary of the cheat. O.O And i guess its imbed somewhere important libary. Thank you for you assistance.
Damn dude you dont need to do nothing :D cus as long as your cheat is not started you are safe :p