CSS Questions

exoduss

Mar 8, 2017
Got a few questions before I possibly buy
Is CSS all updated?
Can you play with m_rawinput? (I've read conflicting posts about it)
What is this issue about the aimbot missing, and the solution is to lower mouse polling rate?
Is there a feature list for the specific features in the menu I can see before I purchase? ( I don't mean for the actual features of the cheat, I've seen the main thread, I mean for each specific options you can toggle/edit)
When were features last added to the CSS cheat, and are there plans to continue to update with features that are present in the CSGO cheat?

Thanks

yes.
yes
no issue at all.
i guess not.
hope that answers the questions

Thanks for the answers and quick reply, just edited as you posted adding another question :)
When were features last added to the CSS cheat, and are there plans to continue to update with features that are present in the CSGO cheat?
Thanks

Are you using windows 10 creators update?

Also Jimster can port all features from CS:GO to CSS without any problems. It depends how many users will to buy/play with LC CSS.

Using Windows 7 Ultimate,
And Ok, completely understandable if it's not worth his time, Thanks

Also I'm assuming there are explanations for stuff like this
aimbot=1
index=0
cleandraw=1
smoothaim=3
multibone=2
bone=3
bone1=7
bone2=13
aimheight=0
aimright=0
fov=20
teamaim=0
aimdraw=0
aimkey=5
aimbutton=5
vischeck=1
aimclose=0
cdelta=0.75
shoot=1
Once I've purchased? (I know what most mean, just not the what the different numerical values do)

Yea, can't access it right now "
You do not have permission to read this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: xf_ug24, xf_ug16, xf_ug3, xf_ug31.
" But that's no problem, as long as it's there when I do. Will probably purchase.
Thanks for the support!

Most all of the features are in the CS:GO cheat that are possible in css.
It doesn't have weapon configs but due to how recoil is in that game its not needed nearly as much.
I could figure out the right offsets to add it and build a similar table but that cheat has few subs and most people who sub are using it for other games besides css.

You cannot play with Raw Input at this point in time but that is something that I could easily add.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: exoduss
Would be great if it could be added, although I'm not sure there's much difference between rawinput on and off for me due to my windows sensitivity settings except making mouse movement frame dependent if it's off. (which could lead to "dynamic" sensitivity in the sense that it's uneven, but we'll see)
Thanks for the support, just purchased.