CSGO Update 22/04/2016

so we do not have to dl any update they are fine is what you are saying?

i saw a new post and thought it would be the league update for LC 2.5 :/. anyway good job for reacting so quickly on the update :)

Is there something new to download even for league based? Mine have been working fine? Should I update?

Is there something new to download even for league based? Mine have been working fine? Should I update?
For League Multi you can update your LC to the latest version from the New Login Updater but for now the CSGO League Multi update has yet to come out and it will have proofings for leagues.

For League Multi you can update your LC to the latest version from the New Login Updater but for now the CSGO League Multi update has yet to come out and it will have proofings for leagues.

The league version is updated with all the 2.5 features minus the league proofings.

Nobody actually answered my question though..
I don't care about 2.5 right now, I'm asking for CSGO League Multi, this thread is implying there was an update that messed it up, however mine has been working fine and I haven't updated my cheat in at least a couple of weeks.
Do I need to update with the updater tool or is it fine the way it is and waiting for 2.5?
Was there an actual update that mattered or will it change anything if mines working fine as is?

Nobody actually answered my question though..
I don't care about 2.5 right now, I'm asking for CSGO League Multi, this thread is implying there was an update that messed it up, however mine has been working fine and I haven't updated my cheat in at least a couple of weeks.
Do I need to update with the updater tool or is it fine the way it is and waiting for 2.5?
Was there an actual update that mattered or will it change anything if mines working fine as is?

I'm wondering the same thing myself, I havent upaded my cheat since I got it almost a month ago xD

The league version is updated with all the 2.5 features minus the league proofings.
Oh sh** my bad then, I thought we were going to have the league proofings, well hey atleast we get an update.

Oh sh** my bad then, I thought we were going to have the league proofings, well hey atleast we get an update.
The league proofings are additional on top of the cheat. The cheat itself has been updated, we cannot stress this enough. The cheat is different and it also has additional security and better / more secure loader options. The only thing is that I haven't finished with the league proofing module that goes on top of it. So when that is out there will be ANOTHER ADDITIONAL update that includes the league proofing stuff.
But for now please update the cheat itself to the 2.5 version.

The league proofings are additional on top of the cheat. The cheat itself has been updated, we cannot stress this enough. The cheat is different and it also has additional security and better / more secure loader options. The only thing is that I haven't finished with the league proofing module that goes on top of it. So when that is out there will be ANOTHER ADDITIONAL update that includes the league proofing stuff.
Ofcourse, I have already done that man and I am enjoying the features, I thought admin meant that league proofings would be obsolete

OG Jim. Great, I love security.