CSGO Private Hack - Aimbot

Kurru

Aug 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

Just purchased your LC Package and have used it in the past with no bans.

However iv'e been playing this game for quite some time and am quite decent at it.

I only tend to use the Aim Assistance on the cheat but i am currently looking to buy a private version, this is the only utility i would need as part of the cheat, could anybody msg me and let me know if this is possible?

Obviously dont mind paying a bit for it, would like to use it with FaceIT AC mainly.

Thank you

There will be release until the May with bypass faceit ac client and eac probably so i think you should wait for a bit and check what will happen. Jimster is doing his best work on it to release it finally

Hi Guys,

Just purchased your LC Package and have used it in the past with no bans.

However iv'e been playing this game for quite some time and am quite decent at it.

I only tend to use the Aim Assistance on the cheat but i am currently looking to buy a private version, this is the only utility i would need as part of the cheat, could anybody msg me and let me know if this is possible?

Obviously dont mind paying a bit for it, would like to use it with FaceIT AC mainly.

Thank you
On FACEIT private builds are currently impenetrable :p

Wait so he's working on two updates at once? If so that explains why its taken a while
LC 3.0 is 5 bypasses combined into one, he's not using a driver like others which is why it's taking a fuckload of time. Changes to the loader, the updater, and authentication / delivery system are also required, one breaks they all break. Jimster is trying to ensure there are absolutely no errors, even 1 error requires a fix whereas other providers would probably let it slide.

Reactions: Koon
LC 3.0 is 5 bypasses combined into one, he's not using a driver like others which is why it's taking a fuckload of time. Changes to the loader, the updater, and authentication / delivery system are also required, one breaks they all break. Jimster is trying to ensure there are absolutely no errors, even 1 error requires a fix whereas other providers would probably let it slide.
Ok now everything port to different OS versions + make sure it will work on any OS (including 64/32-bit OS).
I was running new bypass on 3 devices and my laptop couldn't handle it. We still don't know why because no time do to it. We want to push update as fast as possible.

Ok now everything port to different OS versions + make sure it will work on any OS (including 64/32-bit OS).
I was running new bypass on 3 devices and my laptop couldn't handle it. We still don't know why because no time do to it. We want to push update as fast as possible.
I forgot to mention that gg

Which provider in the right mindset would let a problem "slide"? ......

Which provider in the right mindset would let a problem "slide"? ......
all the copy and paste ones .. me aaron and a lot of other people here have worked for various cheat sites. sites like a*mw*re aimjunkies etc. just copy and paste other cheats with just a different UI and don't really care about security that's the least of there worries the only thing they care about is money