CSGO Cheat Update 12/13/16

Hey all,
As you may have realized the new update broke the cheats for Inferno & Mirage (only for those maps as there are new models).

There is a new update out now which fixes this, all other things remain the same.

Please use the Login Updater to Download a new build!

Thanks,
Jimster480

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting "server request failed" sadly but thanks for the fast update!

All servers are up so this is a routing / firewall issue on your side.
Hmm im not sure why, firewall is always disabled. My AV has an exception for it and nothing on my pc has changed since the last time i tried.. ill restart my pc and try again =)

- edit: had to use a VPN in the end to download it but atleast its working now

Last edited:
server request failed aswell

ipconfig /flushdns repaired the problem

Last edited:
It could be an international routing issue. There have been a couple people who have had issues connecting to the server in the last couple days but the servers themselves are all up and don't have any problems connecting to each other

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

It could be an international routing issue. There have been a couple people who have had issues connecting to the server in the last couple days but the servers themselves are all up and don't have any problems connecting to each other

Do you have like Cloudflare or something over the server?

There are 9 servers all around the world. The Auth system has advanced firewalls and CF DNS and pre-screening.
The website has CF DNS, fetch proxy, MIM, routing and content CDN aswell as CF advanced caching and a smart firewall on the main box aswell.

Reactions: knox.ini
There are 9 servers all around the world. The Auth system has advanced firewalls and CF DNS and pre-screening.
The website has CF DNS, fetch proxy, MIM, routing and content CDN aswell as CF advanced caching and a smart firewall on the main box aswell.

For who couldn't understand this, try this easier version below.

proxy.php

Reactions: albanerendk
Hey all,
As you may have realized the new update broke the cheats for Inferno & Mirage (only for those maps as there are new models).

There is a new update out now which fixes this, all other things remain the same.

Please use the Login Updater to Download a new build!

Thanks,
Jimster480

When you leave the version for the gamersclub? Remembering that they no longer use EAC but rather a new anti-cheater created by themselves