AnarchyX

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
HL1 Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Dear Cheaters :D
anyone who is interested in purchasing an HL1 (CS1.6) cheat for gameguard, comment in this thread..
@Jimster480 jimster said "if the cheat has enough demand, he will code a cheat for gameguars once again.
just comment here anything.. and PLEASE, no shitty attitude, only if u want it.

Last edited:

hidenseek

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
cs 1.6 gameguard fastcup cheat would be great, you can increase the price but a lot of people looking for this.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
cs 1.6 gameguard fastcup cheat would be great, you can increase the price but a lot of people looking for this.
People are teling me to increase the price to when it is done. I will see how the market is when it is done.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
localhost
no one wants you to raise the price or anything, my friend, when you raise it probably no one will buy it. The site is almost dead right now anyway. I'm sure no one would pay that much for a dead site

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
no one wants you to raise the price or anything, my friend, when you raise it probably no one will buy it. The site is almost dead right now anyway. I'm sure no one would pay that much for a dead site
The site isn't dead at all. There are thousands of views per day still. People are just waiting on releases.