CrossFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurarai

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Since it's a general gaming discussion, so, I'd like to ask this. For CrossFire gamers, actually competitive gamers, who play scrims and go onclient for leagues such CFCL elite and so on, anyway, I'm assuming that you already know what kinda AC they are using, and that client is BLACKBOX. Well, I've heard it's not that powerful anti-cheat, and Germans can bypass it so easily, since they have cheats that's only selling in Germany, or something I don't even know, but I only know how it works, it prints your screen that's for sure, and it also tries to detect what's going on your pc's memory and kind of compares it to what's already on task manager.

Accordingly, CrossFire is a cheaters based game especially for " competing online. " And me as a competitive player I would like to cheat on client to make it a little bit fair against Germans, and Russians since they are domination the online competitive scene, and their aimlocks all over the place, preifre us all the time, not to mention their decent team work/strats, however, there's no possible way to even compete against them in a 100% legit way using your strats/team work only, they will always be one step ahead of you.

My point here is I would like to have some tips on how to go onclient just the same way they do, I know it's against the policy to ask for cheats in public, I do respect that, but you get what I mean anyway, so would I be able to protect my pc's memory from that task manager comparison thing, if not you people already know what I need, and you recommending something nice that can trick that anti-cheat would be highly appreciated

I'm kind of desperate for that :)

TIA

Rocketfingers

Silver Elite Master
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've used cheats on CrossFire a couple of years ago. The client reminded me of some old PirateHook v2 cheat from 1.6
Although im not sure if it's the same anticheat as casual/public servers. It wasn't hard at all to actually cheat, litterly p2c with HWID.

laurarai

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've used cheats on CrossFire a couple of years ago. The client reminded me of some old PirateHook v2 cheat from 1.6
Although im not sure if it's the same anticheat as casual/public servers. It wasn't hard at all to actually cheat, litterly p2c with HWID.

I'm talking about pro leagues, and tournaments, not cheating on the game's client, the anti cheat they use for tournaments is blackbox, and I do have a cheat, but I don't know if it's gonna be detected or nah, yet I can't just go on blackbox and get detected in front of everybody, embarrassing as hell.

the cheat that I have is system cheats, it bypasses game's client so easy, but Im not sure about blackbox or even ESL wire

Last edited:

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm talking about pro leagues, and tournaments, not cheating on the game's client, the cheat they use for tournaments is blackbox, and I do have a cheat, but I don't know if it's gonna detected or nah, yet I can't just go on blackbox and get detected in front of everybody, embarrassing as hell.

the cheat that I have is system cheats, it bypasses game's client so easy, but Im not sure about blackbox or even ESL wire
Can you DM me a link to the site so I can take a look around and see?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.