Crisp clean lock bois Subroza

After watching this i dont think he is cheating. He had some wierd actions but nothing really crazy and obvious.

To be honest I think that the majority of us will never have a real confirmation regarding whether or not pros cheat.
We all base our thoughts on suspects just by seeing clips, until you get some inside info or someone gets actually banned you can't be completely sure they cheat. I mean, cheating on LAN is not some sort of conspiracy whether it is ESEA or a big lan determined cheaters will always find a way to eventually cheat. We all know that an highly smoothed well coded aimbot is almost fud to the eye, in my opinion everyone could be possibly (not) cheating, even the most unexpected player. I personally think that with the right connections (it is not as hard and expensive as everyone think to get your hands on something good) you can cheat your way up without having to even think about detection. With this being said I think that "THE concept" has some really interesting videos, especially the Aimbot Anomalies one, although the Subroza one doesn't show anything too blatant on my end, I still think that in the past he has probably used something but as I said earlier we'll never know with certain :D

FD^GOD is the mole 100% confirmed.
I was watching some old videos of this guy and he shows some prints of LC forum. So give me a special shout-out next video :)

I'm personally convinced he cheats, but really? No fucking wonder no one takes this topic seriously, this guys trying to nitpick everything and try to make it cheats. first danM made a joke out of himself, now this dude.