Couple of questions from a newbie here

Hexameron

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys,

I just made an account. My long term goal is to get the custom ESEA build in 6 months time, if I have proven to be a trusted member.

My question is, how do I get the "VIP subscriber" ? I have looked across the site and cannot see it. Sorry if this is a silly question.

I plan on being active and engaging in discussion across the next 6 months, is there anything else I should be doing?

Another question I had was with the "slots private project" - is this open to me now, or do I need to wait 6 months as well? Can that be used on ESEA?

I made this thread because I do not want to arrive at the end of the 6 months and realise I have forgotten something!

Thanks for your patience with my questions!

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the replies!

So just confirming that if I buy the "Multi cheat option" for 6 months, I will be able to enter into a conversation about an ESEA custom build?
Also, what is the difference between the "Multi cheat option" and the "Pro League Option"
I also cannot see a price for the "Pro League Option" on the buy page.

Will I be able to use either of those two mentioned above on Faceit?

Thanks in advance

Hey, thanks for the replies!

So just confirming that if I buy the "Multi cheat option" for 6 months, I will be able to enter into a conversation about an ESEA custom build?
Also, what is the difference between the "Multi cheat option" and the "Pro League Option"

Will I be able to use either of those two mentioned above on Faceit?

Thanks in advance
For ESEA you need ask Jimster and be very trusted user :) Pro League is not done yet. You will be able to use LC on Leagues (but no ESEA) when proof will be ready.

There is information over there about it but it isn't active yet, to have access to the pro league option you'll have first to be a trusted customer and fulfill other requirements!

So for you I recommend invest on the Multi League version for a while, wait that 6 months pass and earn ability to apply to the pro league setup.

Cheers

IF you buy multi for 6 months you will still have to wait for those 6 months to pass before you can discuss esea private build.

Hey Guys,

I appreciate the patience in answering my questions.
I will get the Multi League version as advised, and then in 6 months time hopefully I will be in a position to approach Jimster for a custom build.

Thanks a lot, very nice and patient forum :)

Reactions: ToX
Hey Guys,

I will get the Multi League version as advised, and then in 6 months time hopefully I will be in a position to approach Jimster for a custom build.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. :D

Hey Guys,

No problem bud! You'll for sure enjoy your stay I'm 100% sure of it!