Congratulations Winners

We have chosen our winners.

Firstly we want to thank each and every one of you for participating, this was a hard vote for all of us so many fantastic reviews but we did need to choose three.

#1 Winner 3 months of non-league and can upgrade to league for the difference. TheGame

#2 Winner 1 month of non-league and can upgrade to league for the difference. 4DHERo

#3 Winner 1 month of non-league and can upgrade to league for the difference. Aaron

You have 30 days to redeem your prizes, if you currently have a sub we will add it on to your sub as additional time.

This is the first of many future events but once again thank you for everything you've done and remaining a part of the best cheat site on the market, LeagueCheats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well actually i want to thank you all for this opportunity before even yhe prize. Because the prize is nothing without you guys. You are the prize for me.

Thanks and may i know why me really thanks

Reactions: Bas1c
Well actually i want to thank you all for this opportunity before even yhe prize. Because the prize is nothing without you guys. You are the prize for me.

Thanks and may i know why me really thanks

Jimster and other staff loved your review and thus you were chosen as #1 spot.

We have chosen our winners.

Firstly we want to thank each and every one of you for participating, this was a hard vote for all of us so many fantastic reviews but we did need to choose three.

#1 Winner 3 months of non-league and can upgrade to league for the difference. TheGame

#2 Winner 1 month of non-league and can upgrade to league for the difference. 4DHERo

#3 Winner 1 month of non-league and can upgrade to league for the difference. Aaron

You have 30 days to redeem your prizes, if you currently have a sub we will add it on to your sub as additional time.

This is the first of many future events but once again thank you for everything you've done and remaining a part of the best cheat site on the market, LeagueCheats.
:( dam
@thegame gz on first

100%HS rate as @ToX said 16-0 we all won you are all on my team. Or I just rektör you guys 16-0 two ways to see it. Be water my friends

Reactions: Bas1c and bca42
Is this event only for the VIPs? :( Should've renewed my sub sooner haha. Congrats to the winners!!

thanks,

so what was the prize for number 1 again ? advanced settings and playtime and 3 months sub and signing of weapons by tox virus and jims, right ?

Reactions: Bas1c and bca42