confused by EAC support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So, I hear a lot of things about the eac support on LC. From what i gathered, eac is supported, but just not ESP, right?

xl3loodx

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The current LC version (2.5) isnt supporting EAC. LC 3.0 will support it, but there is no date when it will be released.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
NotLikeThisNotLikeThisNotLikeThisNotLikeThisNotLikeThisNotLikeThis No eac is not supported right now.
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/ READ IT
What're the all the logos in the ac status for then? League multi is literally non league with the extra addition of... nothing. Nothing more is supported! Why even have an option for a league edition when it supports no more than non league? An extra $10 for nothing ahah xD

xl3loodx

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What're the all the logos in the ac status for then? League multi is literally non league with the extra addition of... nothing. Nothing more is supported! Why even have an option for a league edition when it supports no more than non league? An extra $10 for nothing ahah xD
Read the text above the logos.. FailFish

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
PRIVATE BETA* AC SUPPORT PAGE Reading doesn't hurt, does it?

Reaction score
Swag Level :
PRIVATE BETA* AC SUPPORT PAGE Reading doesn't hurt, does it?
Stuff like easy AC was always up there as far as i can remember from back in early 2017 before 3.0 beta was a thing. And as I said, it's a pointless argument, lc league still offers no more than non league does. not to mention all of LC's yt vids advertise it as being anti-cheat proof of all the ones in the AC support section...

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LeagueCheats videos have the anticheats it CURRENTLY supports
Let's take this as example 1 month ago LC supported GC simple right? And for the "why do we have league and non league when league supports no more than non league" if you can't simply read that league supports the same leagues as non league then you probably shouldn't buy the cheat as you won't even get past the setup if you can't read. It all comes down to reading on the forums.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
EAC and FACEIT will be realise soon if process mileage wihout any problems :)

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
All the pages you're seeing and complaining will be under maintenance soon, we understand that it can be really confusing for some users and for that reason we'll work on new ones.

LosAngeles

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
EAC is UD only in the LC 3.0 Beta, which nobody can get rn,
You will have to wait for LC 3.0, which coming out in unknown date.

LosAngeles

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Speak for your self peasantKappa <3
Yeah i typed "Nobody can get it RN (Right Now)"
Nobody that join's LC today will be able to get in right? :)

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah i typed "Nobody can get it RN (Right Now)"
Nobody that join's LC today will be able to get in right? :)
Correct slots are full so no one can get in anymore not even the people that meet the requirements. Was joking with you that's why there's a "Kappa"

LosAngeles

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Correct slots are full so no one can get in anymore not even the people that meet the requirements. Was joking with you that's why there's a "Kappa"
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.