Config Buy: yes or no

Ares

Feb 1, 2017
It is worth to buy config for 60$. It's hard to set yourself so that it looks legit? How much is the option to set? I will use only Aimbot.

It is worth to buy config for 60$. It's hard to set yourself so that it looks legit? How much is the option to set? I will use only Aimbot.

If u are new on here its worth it. It will be very hard for you to configure at the start. It was for everybody and @Virus1x configs fits perfect for everybody :)

If you're just using the aimbot, then no, you're best just making your own as the config building really isn't that hard and there's plenty of tutorials here. If you're lazy asf, then yeah, buy a config.

Don't forget there's the $90 option from ToX which is where he'll spend time with you in Teamspeak and in-game and build the config entirely around you and your playstyle, binds and so forth.

Don't forget there's the $90 option from ToX which is where he'll spend time with you in Teamspeak and in-game and build the config entirely around you and your playstyle, binds and so forth.
And ToX is from Poland so will be easier to talk :D

You can buy cfg for 30$ with little aim assitance from Virus, but if you havent got a lot money just check ready cfg from forum and choose the best one for your preferances ;)