Coming from different cheat

WXYK

Sep 26, 2016
I plan on switching from a*mw*re to this cheat eventually once I'm able to afford it. I'm wondering: is it easy to adjust config on the fly? Or do you need to do something like edit a config file?

its like a notepad very clear and it pop ups in the game too.
its actually very easy and it teaches you about cheats and is 100000000 times better than a*mw*re and so on i have tried all of them and this is where i should belong +++++++++ you can play on faceit with this cheats too and also on cevo and all the other leagues if you buy the league version. but the non league supports FACEIT

btw we all come from those different cheats, its not like we were here since the start, well 90% i guess are from different providers that didnt fulfill there needs. the coder also i almost always here like you can talk and ask him anything you want and he replies not like other cheat providers he also keeps it up to date and the updates here are even faster than steam it self :D

Reactions: Bas1c and bca42
Okay thanks for letting me know. Virus1x told me about the cheat, and now im really interested in it since I was looking for a really good legitbot.