CJ's Review - Honest and Legit.

Wattsit

Gold Nova II
Apr 8, 2016
Hey guys.

Been here for a couple of weeks now, and I will continue to be here but I wanted to write this testimonial for the guys who may want to purchase or just fancy seeing how I find the

CREDENTIALS⋆

I am not a coder, nor do I claim to understand how the geniuses come up with these cheats and what sort of mechanics they use. I have used roughly 9 cheats in Counter Strike and a few in other games such as H1Z1. I've used shitty cheats such as a*mw*re and the likes, as well as some $200+ private coded cheats via freelancer and I can say that LeagueCheats is definitely among the best. Anyway, let's get into the review.

AIMBOT⋆

Functionality: 10/10 -
This aimbot is 100x better than any I have ever used. And I'm not just saying that, believe me. I had a certain Canadian coder spend over 70 hours on writing me a legit aimbot, and it was amazing - but not as good as this one. It serves it's purpose and does so amazingly. Best part of this cheat by FAR.

Customisation: 8/10 - This could easily be a 10 because it's so in-depth that you can completely change it to suit your needs down to a tee. I've given it an 8 however because it does take time and some of the features and completely explained enough for the typical non-coder to understand and will use up a lot of time figuring out how to set it up. I will reiterate though, if you take the time to make this suit your playstyle, you'll never look back.

TRIGGERBOT⋆

This thing is outstanding. Seriously INCREDIBLE. This is the best Trigger I have ever used by a long mile, and I don't say that lightly. I'm not giving it a 10 because it's uber beast and nobody can ever out-shoot you, but because of how strong AND legit this is. I don't know what else to say than if you're looking for a safe and strong Triggerbot, then LeagueCheats has the best by a god-damn mile.

Customisation: 9/10 - Customisation for the Trigger is very strong and much more self explanatory than all of the other customisable settings. Now, there is a very strong argument for not having RCS on a triggerbot because it isn't made for automatic or semi-auto guns and I definitely agree. But I would also agree that there is definitely situations in high level play where you'd need this feature. Having a delay and holding a lurk with a rifle would be great with some RCS and I'd really like to see this implemented at some point.

VISUALS/ESP⋆

Functionality: 9/10 -
Again, this could be a 10 because it does exactly what it needs to but I've run into a couple of issue which I'll explain. (Quick disclaimer, I have only ever used XXEsp and pixel and I rarely use that because I don't like using visuals, so don't take this section as gospel) I have found that with XX and even the Pixel that there is no indication of the range of the enemy you can see via the ESP. For example, Dust2 long doors. You see the XX from T-Spawn on the left side of the doors, so you assume he has pushed close and holding left, but he could either be behind the first or second doors because the ESP doesn't give any indication of whether they are close or far. Hope that made sense.

Customisation: 8/10 - Once again, could be higher but it goes back to the same issue with the Aimbot customisation that it can be difficult to work out what everything means if you aren't already completely familiar with the settings and what they mean exactly, and the settings are pretty standard and set in stone so you get what you're given, but what you're given is top-notch so that doesn't ring through as a major problem.

MISC⋆

10/10.

Not much to say here, it offers everything you need in terms of side-settings such as Bhop, NoFlash and AntiScreenshot etc etc. It's good.

SUPPORT⋆

10/10.
Now this is where LeagueCheats really stands out for me. Having a brilliant cheat is obviously very important, but also the guys who provide it need to be supportive and available regularly for it to really work as a solid provider. These guys here are outstanding.
  • You are activated within 24 hours.
  • Forum replies and activity is very high and regular for support.
  • Tickets are incredibly reliable.
  • There is no judgement when asking for support with what might seem like a silly question.
  • Lots of stickys on frequent questions.
  • Every single staff member is friendly, efficient and good fun to talk with.
  • Updates are INSANELY quick. The cheat is updated before I even realise there was an update needed lol.
Jim is a genius quite clearly and I'd love to know how big is head is with a brain that size in there;)

OVERALL/FINAL NOTE⋆

Overall: 10/10.

I don't give out this 10 lightly or just to make people happy. I really believe this is a solid 10 cheat and I wouldn't still be here if it was.

Yes, the price may seem a little expensive but for the love of god, DO NOT go and buy another cheat because it's cheaper. It's almost always copy and pasted code with a high chance of detection. Save up for LC, or just give them your money - it's completely worth it. (Being able to pay with Skins is also fantastic, I did it and it's quick.)

I'd love a more friendly GUI for settings but that's probably just me, I like things to look pretty:p

I want to thank everyone who works here for the amazing service you provide. You're all fantastic guys and I know everyone here appreciates all the hard work and hours you put in (I swear Jim doesn't sleep!!) This is definitely a place I'd love to work if I had any sort of skill that they needed.

I hope this has atleast given you some insight into the cheat and how it works.

Look forward to seeing you all in the Forums and hopefully you won't wreck me too hard in-game;)

Cheers,

CJ.

Thank you very much for the awesome review :D !.

We actually took what you said about the menu in another thread into consideration.
Right now we're building a config maker application where you'll be able to make your own config with a nice mouse menu.
It won't be available ingame but it will be much simpler for people to build a config this way.
It will also have a feature where you can share and download others peoples shared settings and people can rate them.
This would also make it a lot easier for people to adjust recoil values for different resolutions and smoothaim settings for different sensitivities.

For the ESP thing, you could just use Distance ESP and it will show you the distance of the enemy?.
I think this would solve your issue.

We could probably implement RCS in the triggerbot.
Could you make a post in the Request Features thread with this suggestion or have you already done that?. Jimster usually looks through that thread when adding new features.

Reactions: Wattsit
Thank you very much for the awesome review :D !.

We actually took what you said about the menu in another thread into consideration.
Right now we're building a config maker application where you'll be able to make your own config with a nice mouse menu.
It won't be available ingame but it will be much simpler for people to build a config this way.
It will also have a feature where you can share and download others peoples shared settings and people can rate them.
This would also make it a lot easier for people to adjust recoil values for different resolutions and smoothaim settings for different sensitivities.

For the ESP thing, you could just use Distance ESP and it will show you the distance of the enemy?.
I think this would solve your issue.

We could probably implement RCS in the triggerbot.
Could you make a post in the Request Features thread with this suggestion or have you already done that?. Jimster usually looks through that thread when adding new features.

No worries! Like to give me 2 cents :)

Oh that's really awesome. That sounds like a really awesome and convenient feature! Good job lads.

I've honestly not messed with the ESP that much, but I'll definitely give that a go, thanks :)

I may have done a suggestion in the thread but not entirely sure :D I feel like it might only be a minority who want the RCS-Trigger feature so I'd much prefer that you guys work on the more important things.

Thanks for the reply :)

Thanks alot for the review man, we are really glad that you feel this way about our product. I spent a very long time building this software for peoples enjoyment and this is an example of what makes me continue :)

For the recoil on Triggerbots thing, technically since LC2.5 it is possible since you can use RecoilType 5 and set it to the same key as your triggerbot is bound to (unless you are using triggerbutton then you are screwed at the moment) and when the triggerbot fires the RCS type 5 will also be active and compensate for the recoil the best it can.
Now keep in mind it isnt as good as the type 4 and it requires lower values to be accurate but it does get the job done while looking legit too.

Thanks alot for the review man, we are really glad that you feel this way about our product. I spent a very long time building this software for peoples enjoyment and this is an example of what makes me continue :)

For the recoil on Triggerbots thing, technically since LC2.5 it is possible since you can use RecoilType 5 and set it to the same key as your triggerbot is bound to (unless you are using triggerbutton then you are screwed at the moment) and when the triggerbot fires the RCS type 5 will also be active and compensate for the recoil the best it can.
Now keep in mind it isnt as good as the type 4 and it requires lower values to be accurate but it does get the job done while looking legit too.

Of course! We all appreciate the work that goes into this.

That's interesting, I'm using the Leagues version so I don't have 2.5 yet, but I'll definitely give it a go when I get my hands on 2.5. Thanks for the advice!

That's interesting, I'm using the Leagues version so I don't have 2.5 yet, but I'll definitely give it a go when I get my hands on 2.5. Thanks for the advice!
Wut?.
2.5 Is out for all versions including League version and Non-League version.
What we meant with non-league release is that the league proofings is not out yet.

You should go ahead and download 2.5 right now!.

You can grab 2.5 right now, the cheat has been upgraded to 2.5 but the proofings haven't been finished yet. That is all that we meant.

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

You can grab 2.5 right now, the cheat has been upgraded to 2.5 but the proofings haven't been finished yet. That is all that we meant.

Omg, really? I'm an idiot then. Is it still okay to use on FaceIt as that's all I play :D

Omg, really? I'm an idiot then. Is it still okay to use on FaceIt as that's all I play :D
Yes it is, nothing has become more detected just the additional proofings for eac and the likes stent done yet.

It's okay because we worded it badly since many people were confused.

Yes it is, nothing has become more detected just the additional proofings for eac and the likes stent done yet.

It's okay because we worded it badly since many people were confused.

It's no worries, I'm so hyped now! Time to wreck some faces ;D

Hey guys.

Been here for a couple of weeks now, and I will continue to be here but I wanted to write this testimonial for the guys who may want to purchase or just fancy seeing how I find the

CREDENTIALS⋆

I am not a coder, nor do I claim to understand how the geniuses come up with these cheats and what sort of mechanics they use. I have used roughly 9 cheats in Counter Strike and a few in other games such as H1Z1. I've used shitty cheats such as a*mw*re and the likes, as well as some $200+ private coded cheats via freelancer and I can say that LeagueCheats is definitely among the best. Anyway, let's get into the review.

AIMBOT⋆

This aimbot is 100x better than any I have ever used. And I'm not just saying that, believe me. I had a certain Canadian coder spend over 70 hours on writing me a legit aimbot, and it was amazing - but not as good as this one. It serves it's purpose and does so amazingly. Best part of this cheat by FAR.

Customisation: 8/10 - This could easily be a 10 because it's so in-depth that you can completely change it to suit your needs down to a tee. I've given it an 8 however because it does take time and some of the features and completely explained enough for the typical non-coder to understand and will use up a lot of time figuring out how to set it up. I will reiterate though, if you take the time to make this suit your playstyle, you'll never look back.

TRIGGERBOT⋆

This thing is outstanding. Seriously INCREDIBLE. This is the best Trigger I have ever used by a long mile, and I don't say that lightly. I'm not giving it a 10 because it's uber beast and nobody can ever out-shoot you, but because of how strong AND legit this is. I don't know what else to say than if you're looking for a safe and strong Triggerbot, then LeagueCheats has the best by a god-damn mile.

Customisation: 9/10 - Customisation for the Trigger is very strong and much more self explanatory than all of the other customisable settings. Now, there is a very strong argument for not having RCS on a triggerbot because it isn't made for automatic or semi-auto guns and I definitely agree. But I would also agree that there is definitely situations in high level play where you'd need this feature. Having a delay and holding a lurk with a rifle would be great with some RCS and I'd really like to see this implemented at some point.

VISUALS/ESP⋆

Functionality: 9/10 -
Again, this could be a 10 because it does exactly what it needs to but I've run into a couple of issue which I'll explain. (Quick disclaimer, I have only ever used XXEsp and pixel and I rarely use that because I don't like using visuals, so don't take this section as gospel) I have found that with XX and even the Pixel that there is no indication of the range of the enemy you can see via the ESP. For example, Dust2 long doors. You see the XX from T-Spawn on the left side of the doors, so you assume he has pushed close and holding left, but he could either be behind the first or second doors because the ESP doesn't give any indication of whether they are close or far. Hope that made sense.

Customisation: 8/10 - Once again, could be higher but it goes back to the same issue with the Aimbot customisation that it can be difficult to work out what everything means if you aren't already completely familiar with the settings and what they mean exactly, and the settings are pretty standard and set in stone so you get what you're given, but what you're given is top-notch so that doesn't ring through as a major problem.

MISC⋆

10/10.

Not much to say here, it offers everything you need in terms of side-settings such as Bhop, NoFlash and AntiScreenshot etc etc. It's good.

SUPPORT⋆

10/10.
Now this is where LeagueCheats really stands out for me. Having a brilliant cheat is obviously very important, but also the guys who provide it need to be supportive and available regularly for it to really work as a solid provider. These guys here are outstanding.
  • You are activated within 24 hours.
  • Forum replies and activity is very high and regular for support.
  • Tickets are incredibly reliable.
  • There is no judgement when asking for support with what might seem like a silly question.
  • Lots of stickys on frequent questions.
  • Every single staff member is friendly, efficient and good fun to talk with.
  • Updates are INSANELY quick. The cheat is updated before I even realise there was an update needed lol.
Jim is a genius quite clearly and I'd love to know how big is head is with a brain that size in there;)

OVERALL/FINAL NOTE⋆

Overall: 10/10.

I don't give out this 10 lightly or just to make people happy. I really believe this is a solid 10 cheat and I wouldn't still be here if it was.

Yes, the price may seem a little expensive but for the love of god, DO NOT go and buy another cheat because it's cheaper. It's almost always copy and pasted code with a high chance of detection. Save up for LC, or just give them your money - it's completely worth it. (Being able to pay with Skins is also fantastic, I did it and it's quick.)

I'd love a more friendly GUI for settings but that's probably just me, I like things to look pretty:p

I want to thank everyone who works here for the amazing service you provide. You're all fantastic guys and I know everyone here appreciates all the hard work and hours you put in (I swear Jim doesn't sleep!!) This is definitely a place I'd love to work if I had any sort of skill that they needed.

I hope this has atleast given you some insight into the cheat and how it works.

Look forward to seeing you all in the Forums and hopefully you won't wreck me too hard in-game;)

Cheers,

CJ.
Nice review man, btw F*** a*mw*re, but atleast you are enjoying LC man I know we all are <3.

I agree with the aimbot part, I have used lots of hacks and LC is still my favourite. I dont care about the GUI tho quick arrow key menu is all I need since I just use the config.ini and weapon configs.

Reactions: albert