*** cheats sold out :(((((

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConesWithObama

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
As an avid user of *** cheats (7-8) months now that they have opened there slots i feel like they have a huge influx of people (mainly because bhop talked about them) and i just want to disassociate myself with them
pretty confident ill be selling my account with 2k hours i used with there cheat and buy a new prime account and use this one..... or project 7? can i get some honest opinions! ill be going for a custom build where p7 are 300euros for lifetime and league is a minimum of 250 but after i add a few features will probably be around 300-400 so price is the same

which do you think i should get?... honest opinions please CHEERS

Last edited by a moderator:

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sorry for the inconvenient edit, but you can't promote other sources here, since you're new, I just edited your post and nothing else!

Reaction score
Swag Level :
As an avid user of *** cheats (7-8) months now that they have opened there slots i feel like they have a huge influx of people (mainly because bhop talked about them) and i just want to disassociate myself with them
pretty confident ill be selling my account with 2k hours i used with there cheat and buy a new prime account and use this one..... or project 7? can i get some honest opinions! ill be going for a custom build where p7 are 300euros for lifetime and league is a minimum of 250 but after i add a few features will probably be around 300-400 so price is the same

P7 is the most known scam site ever. You can read about them on any other forums.

ConesWithObama

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
P7 is the most known scam site ever. You can read about them on any other forums.
but as a faceit and mm warrior theyre undetected for a long time (2.5 years)
yes youll be part of a botnet and yes its detected on %99 of the anticheats they say they are but shiit idk man
ill probably just use lc for the 2 months that they want me to then just get a custom aimbot built
just tryna be save considering i cheat on my main and with gloves and a knife
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
i guess i have to now considering i accidently just bought 3 months of the league cheat not 1 month of the non league xd

shit happens?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Sorry for the inconvenient edit, but you can't promote other sources here, since you're new, I just edited your post and nothing else!
cheers mate my bad, wont happen again

Apache

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@ConesWithObama If you are really worried about detection, you should think about private from Jimmy. Jimster's privates probably UD 4ever.

ConesWithObama

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@ConesWithObama If you are really worried about detection, you should think about private from Jimmy. Jimster's privates probably UD 4ever.
i can no longer access the WIKI for some reason but is Jimster the person i need to contact? think i rememeber it saying i should contact ToX

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i can no longer access the WIKI for some reason but is Jimster the person i need to contact? think i rememeber it saying i should contact ToX
I believe only if you are a customer you can have access to buy the private cheat, nonetheless I suggest you to msg Jimster directly.

Tell him who you are (send him link to your LC profile and your auth login), that you want to buy his private, that you are regular customer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMG
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Like Apache said Jims privates have a very low chance of getting you banned, vac would need to hit the jackbot :p

Reactions: 1 user

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :

OMG you choosed the best shit on the market dude xDDD Pls switch to LC if you want see true legit cheat power.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
custom build where p7 are 300euros for lifetime
Sure, go ahead a buy Project 7. It's UD everywhere, ESEA, FaceIT AC just only for 300 € lifetime!
That's the best deal in my life!

DD-FAM

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sure, go ahead a buy Project 7. It's UD everywhere, ESEA, FaceIT AC just only for 300 € lifetime!
That's the best deal in my life!
Don't forget to buy P7's new.. (FLASHDRIVE) hardware Cheat!

ConesWithObama

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i already said i knew it was a fucked and that i should just get LC staph bullying

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i already said i knew it was a fucked and that i should just get LC staph bullying
I heard EnhancedAim and Deadc0deShop are selling UD hacks for ESEA & FaceIT.
They also offering lifetime plans :)

Joao Pacheco

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LeagueMode is also offering CEVO and EAC support! :troll:
I think they offered also support for Faceit AC some time ago but got patched after 1 month Kappa
@ConesWithObama Every p2c on the market except LC is a fucking joke or scam! ESEA privates for >1500€ per year is 99% chance a scam.... Faceit privates for > 1000€ per year are also a scam pretty much...
Sorry but it's the true
Best regards:
Joao Pacheco

ConesWithObama

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I heard EnhancedAim and Deadc0deShop are selling UD hacks for ESEA & FaceIT.
They also offering lifetime plans :)
is xmodus a good esea proof cheat! its only $90 for lifetime and they swear its ud on esea...they seem pretty reliable and trust worthy ;)

jabbaws

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
is xmodus a good esea proof cheat! its only $90 for lifetime and they swear its ud on esea...they seem pretty reliable and trust worthy ;)
->90$ lifetime
->esea proof
u can only pick one :doge:

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
There is a reason why Jim is taking a long time doing a public faceit bypass. Security. He could have released months ago, but he is no scam.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I choose the option to shit in my hands a clap NotLikeThis
I'll help you out.
You won't find an ESEA cheat that will ACTUALLY keep you Undetected, especially in public, unless it's a one off for like 5k, maybe then it'd be legit. I only know of Jimster who has an actual UD ESEA cheat as it's a private build specifically for you, would I recommend youu buy it now? No. Why? More important things and adding another private is just gonna cause further delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.