Swag Level :
If somebody needs :v

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've seen this before. Usually requires soldering. Has been around for a long time xD

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
what happens when they give you new versions of your mouse that you unbox and use lol
Then ur fucked.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
is there any other way of doing it then ?
There are but it doesn't involve mouse and keyboard

Kspade

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
There are but it doesn't involve mouse and keyboard

What if every single person got new equipment, played on a brand new Steam account with no workshop maps allowed, no phones, no flash drives, no internet access, and the PC locked up. The only way would be an undercover admin or the crowd, correct?

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What if every single person got new equipment, played on a brand new Steam account with no workshop maps allowed, no phones, no flash drives, no internet access, and the PC locked up. The only way would be an undercover admin or the crowd, correct?
some people need there phones to access there accounts for example flusha logs onto his account to "Look at his trophies" lol even if he playes on a new account they have to have internet access they just set up fire walls to only allow steam connection and that's all you need for workshop maps but nobody uses that method anymore or at least I don't think so there are always ways around it

they are letting them get away with it that's why there is no camera on there hands/mouse or no key loggers on the computers.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Basically. Workshop don't work and no internet access fucks mostly everything so Ya.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
some people need there phones to access there accounts for example flusha logs onto his account to "Look at his trophies" lol even if he playes on a new account they have to have internet access they just set up fire walls to only allow steam connection and that's all you need for workshop maps but nobody uses that method anymore or at least I don't think so there are always ways around it

they are letting them get away with it that's why there is no camera on there hands/mouse or no key loggers on the computers.
Because the pro scene is a joke, nobody gets it. It's about being a sheep and being a part of the game. The pros exist for everyone to idolize them and drive game sales and hardware sales.
None of it is about gameplay and it hasn't been for a long time.
Someone 'gets busted' every once in a while when a big stink is made and then someone else fills that spot and that's it.

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Because the pro scene is a joke, nobody gets it. It's about being a sheep and being a part of the game. The pros exist for everyone to idolize them and drive game sales and hardware sales.
None of it is about gameplay and it hasn't been for a long time.
Someone 'gets busted' every once in a while when a big stink is made and then someone else fills that spot and that's it.

exactly that and a lot of people think that hacks are only the blatant spinbot shit people use on MM and when people say pros cheat they think there talking about that lol

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
exactly that and a lot of people think that hacks are only the blatant spinbot shit people use on MM and when people say pros cheat they think there talking about that lol
Yep, it's all in the name of marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.