Cheater or not cheater ?

hehe I was just chillin on twitch earlier today and watched D0cC and we was getting 1 deag after 1 deag after 1 deag and I was like hmmmm.. what private is he using haha:)

hehe I was just chillin on twitch earlier today and watched D0cC and we was getting 1 deag after 1 deag after 1 deag and I was like hmmmm.. what private is he using haha:)

We probably know it [emoji23][emoji23]

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

His aim just seems so... lazy, whilst still hitting all those ridiculous shots.

His playstyle is really nice to watch, but honestly I think he has at least a triggerbot. The guy refused ChrisJ’s offer to play on his PC too, I’m guessing he has some kind of hardware hack :cool:

cheating, without any discussion.

chrisJ invited him home to play together and refused while sitting next to each other.

I'm curious where the kid had the money for if the parents did not agree with game. it may be a lie.

I really hate these videos as i feel they give people a false sense of whats really happening.
When you watch these videos you have to realise hes spent hours apon hours looking for somthing sketchy but he only got 3-4 clips.
Sorry i know you may all hate me for this but i dont think there is any way he is cheating and i think at the end of the day both dan m and the concept are mentally disabled and make the community more and more braindead.
Most pros who do cheat probably dont have that big a name or are not good in the first place so they dont last long in the pro scene.
The only thing sus is the fact he only started playing cs in 2016 from what i remember :confused:

ALL PRO ALL CHEAT ALL OF THEM ALL. NO EXCEPTION. SOME GO HARD SOME DONT. BUT ALL OF THEM CHEAT ONCE THEY GO TO PRO LEAGUES

Don’t know if he is cheating, But he is hiding something. That Ahmad guy he claim to be is not him for sure. Hadji, another fpl player is also arabic and wrote to him in arabic, But this ”Ahmad” (d0cC) didn’t understand a word what hadji wrote Which make me think he hides something. Since his parents Are so strict and religious muslims he should atleast know to talk/understand arabic. This is just My thoughts though. Do you guys think this is shady?

Last edited:
Don’t know if he is cheating, But he is hiding something. That Ahmad guy he claim to be is not him for sure. Hadji, another fpl player is also arabic and wrote to him in arabic, But this ”Ahmad” (d0cC) didn’t understand a word what hadji wrote Which make me think he hides something. Since his parents Are so strict and religious muslims he should atleast know to talk/understand arabic. This is just My thoughts though. Do you guys think this is shady?
This is interesting, I don’t know about the Arabic incidence. Makes things a lot more suspicious now :p

But how did he manage to fool Faceit into giving them that picture...

This is interesting, I don’t know about the Arabic incidence. Makes things a lot more suspicious now :p

But how did he manage to fool Faceit into giving them that picture...
I’ve just heard like that is his irl friend and those few times he acctually talk it’s that guy on the picture Who is talking and the real d0cc playing. When hadji wrote to him he didn’t talk in game. But i don’t know I just think its shady he can’t Any Word in arabic. I have friend in that culture Who is very religious and all of them speak/understand arabic.

Just look at the down votes, kids still believing that CS:GO PRO scene is legit :confused: PROs don't cheat, trust me, they can't cheat at LAN/ESEA/FACEIT!!!@!#!#

I have friend in that culture Who is very religious and all of them speak/understand arabic.
Let's cut his head because of cheating or at least a hand! :rolleyes:

Just look at the down votes, kids still believing that CS:GO PRO scene is legit :confused: PROs don't cheat, trust me, they can't cheat at LAN/ESEA/FACEIT!!!@!#!#

Let's cut his head because of cheating or at least a hand! :rolleyes:
no stone him :D

Ofc bro i fully agree with you and there is nothing more to add [emoji108]

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk