Cheat Review oprey

oprey

Silver Elite Master
Dec 12, 2014
Aimbot: First time i used it i tought that it was bad but man i was wrong! It was actually me being bad, my settings were really bad and i didnt know how to use the aimbot after asking jimster and getting supported by ToX I got it working and its awesome. I have smoothaim 8 and it doesnt even look like I'm cheating its so legit! I have never played counterstrike before and with this cheat people ask if I'm dmg smurf. I give the aimbot 10/10 because its just awesome no doubt about it.

ESP: I used the esp for about 20 games and I just cant hide it, I'm really bad at hiding it so I don't use it anymore, but I absolutely love it. It's so good, the only issue before was visability where you couldnt see if the enemy was visible or not but jimster added that feature so the esp is absolutely amazing even tho I don't use it because I can't hide it.

Triggerbot: I'm not a good awper myself, my aim is really bad so without the full body hitbox I can't hit the enemys sometimes because my aim is just horrible. The full body hitbox will soon be added by jimster ( I hope?) and the trigger is just going to be awesome. In my perspective i give this trigger 7/10 but 10/10 for those who can aim.

Security: I don't even have to say anything, the cheat has not been detected in 2 years and if you don't ragehack and show people that you actually hack then you wont get banned. If I talk about vac then we have been undetected 2 years now so thats not even a concern, I'm talking about getting overwatch banned. The cheat is really legit but you need to know the crosshair placement's and you need to be actually decent at the game before cheating, the aimbot can't just do everything for you.

Reactions: Jimster480