Cheat recommendation

jesuschrist

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 11, 2015
Hi!

I haven't played cs for a while and started to feel the drive to wreck some bots again in matchmaking. So my question is which one of the cheats should I buy if i'm only interesting to use wallhack on matchmaking and a cheat that don't get detected very often?

Best regards!

Hi!

I haven't played cs for a while and started to feel the drive to wreck some bots again in matchmaking. So my question is which one of the cheats should I buy if i'm only interesting to use wallhack on matchmaking and a cheat that don't get detected very often?

Best regards!

If you're only looking for ESP then buy the "CSGO ESP/WH Non-League 1-month $20.00 USD"

If you're only looking for ESP then buy the "CSGO ESP/WH Non-League 1-month $20.00 USD"
Ok thank you for your answer! I'm also just wondering if it has been undetected for a while and it's still safe to use? I know it's always a risk to use cheat im still just curious to know becuase I have an expensive inventory.

Ok thank you for your answer! I'm also just wondering if it has been undetected for a while and it's still safe to use? I know it's always a risk to use cheat im still just curious to know becuase I have an expensive inventory.

LeagueCheats used to be the best and probably still is it was undetected for 2 years or something but lately it's been detected 3 times. So I wouldn't use it on your main. But even though it's been detected 3 times lately it's still the best p2c

LeagueCheats used to be the best and probably still is it was undetected for 2 years or something but lately it's been detected 3 times. So I wouldn't use it on your main. But even though it's been detected 3 times lately it's still the best p2c
Detected as in you're getting vac banned or untrusted account? Was it recently it got detected 3 times?

Detected as in you're getting vac banned or untrusted account? Was it recently it got detected 3 times?
You can be detected again and again if you still using the same PC, laptop or when you didnt write to Valve about remove your personal data by using
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)

I believe 2 of them where resently the other one was 1+ year ago ish. The best would be to get a private cheat.

EDIT:
You can be detected again and again if you still using the same PC, laptop or when you didnt write to Valve about remove your personal data by using
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)

He wasn't banned:confused: He's only asking about our detection history.

EDIT2: @jesuschrist here's a thread https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/lc-official-detection-history/ about all of our detections for all of our cheats.

I believe 2 of them where resently the other one was 1+ year ago ish. The best would be to get a private cheat.

EDIT:

He wasn't banned:confused: He's only asking about our detection history.

EDIT2: @jesuschrist here's a thread https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/lc-official-detection-history/ about all of our detections for all of our cheats.
I have never been banned while using LC. Infact LC is the best provider i've ever used. I haven't played cs for a while so I'm just asking about the safety now a days and if VAC is better than before? Jimster did make me a private build once so I'll see if I can get in touch with him again and see if my private is still available to purchase. Thanks for your information guys!

I have never been banned while using LC. Infact LC is the best provider i've ever used. I haven't played cs for a while so I'm just asking about the safety now a days and if VAC is better than before? Jimster did make me a private build once so I'll see if I can get in touch with him again and see if my private is still available to purchase. Thanks for your information guys!

That's what I said. The reason we've gotten hit now is mostly because of a larger userbase meaning more publicity. I would read this https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/lc-official-detection-history/ and decide for your self