The PRO LEAGUE VERSION supports:

• All of the League Multi Anticheats
  • FaceIT Server Sided AC (NOT FaceIT client)
  • GamersClub Anti-Cheat
  • Challengeme.gg Anti-Cheat
  • 99damage Anti-Cheat
  • Easy Anti-Cheat
  • Esportal Anti-Cheat

We do also have a 400$ private gamersclub project going on if you are interested?

I would like to know the value of using the trick in gamersclub
400$ for GC private:
In order to buy this you have to do verification with ID, and sign a contract saying that you aren't affiliated in any way with an anticheat company or competitor.
You must be 18 or older, or your parents must sign and also provide their ID's.
In addition to the contract:

Photo ID + Proof of address + Steam account + Team Affiliation (if any) + Proof of work (or funds)

You need to also submit a picture of yourself + Photo ID + LeagueCheats username + date

Pro League: 30 days for $55, this special offer is only for those who are buying the Pro League Version for the first time. There will be some requirements to buy this one too.

I would like to know the value of using the trick in gamersclub, I am Brazilian and I do not understand much.
We don't support Gamersclub unless you're willing to opt into the Semi Private which is $400 a year, if you want to know more than submit a ticket.

Nós não apoiamos o Gamersclub a menos que você esteja disposto a optar pelo Semi Private, que é de US $ 400 por ano, se você quiser saber mais do que enviar um ticket.