We don’t have xstrike. You’re thinking of another cheat, Leaguecheats doesn’t have chams, we have dlights though which light up the player shadow in a color of your choice, list esp, box esp, X ESP(draws x’s above their head) and translucent walls (invisible walls)

We don’t have xstrike. You’re thinking of another cheat, Leaguecheats doesn’t have chams, we have dlights though which light up the player shadow in a color of your choice, list esp, box esp, X ESP(draws x’s above their head) and translucent walls (invisible walls)

ohh hello sir. yes my bad i was mixing it up. but its basicaly as same as \\chams\\ with other word? i bought 1 month vip league version , but i cant seem to link my account. i put the desired name and pasword login , but when i use it to link it gives invalid username and password. how do i solve this sir?

ohh hello sir. yes my bad i was mixing it up. but its basicaly as same as \\chams\\ with other word? i bought 1 month vip league version , but i cant seem to link my account. i put the desired name and pasword login , but when i use it to link it gives invalid username and password. how do i solve this sir?
Linking may take upto 48 hours

Reactions: markus900
There’s ESP but nothing 100% like Chams. There’s videos on YouTube about the different ESPs we offer. As for linking, you’ll recieve an email within or shortly after 24hours with instructions, if you’re from a high fraud country you’ll be required to submit ID but if you’re honestly from Sweden then you’ll be fine and nothing else will be required. You’ll get an email saying to link your account, once you’ve linked it give me a PM and I’ll sync it if Jimster / another staff hasn’t.

There’s ESP but nothing 100% like Chams. There’s videos on YouTube about the different ESPs we offer. As for linking, you’ll recieve an email within or shortly after 24hours with instructions, if you’re from a high fraud country you’ll be required to submit ID but if you’re honestly from Sweden then you’ll be fine and nothing else will be required. You’ll get an email saying to link your account, once you’ve linked it give me a PM and I’ll sync it if Jimster / another staff hasn’t.

Hello . Yes iam from sweden. Jag ser att det finns andra personer som är bosatta här i sverige , vilket är bra. Då kan man få lättare hjälp. This is not google translate. But i do get your point sir. :)

Hello . Yes iam from sweden. Jag ser att det finns andra personer som är bosatta här i sverige , vilket är bra. Då kan man få lättare hjälp. This is not google translate. But i do get your point sir. :)
Well, you’ll be fine then since Sweden has a pretty low fraud rate nor do we really get problems from Sweden