Can LC aimlock, lock through walls to get infomation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guldkæden97

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello fellas, i watched this video early today, and actually he explained really good how the aimlock works, now i got a question can league cheats do the same as hes cheat in the video? Like aimlock to the person closest to your crosshair, and also through walls? So if u are on lan, u can get infomation through the walls with this? :D

THE VIDEO

Nobody

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, but this always comes with a high risk of getting accusations for hacking. You have to be good at hiding it and can't be blatant. Could always do the Stewie2k trick ;)

Reactions: 1 user

guldkæden97

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, but this always comes with a high risk of getting accusations for hacking. You have to be good at hiding it and can't be blatant. Could always do the Stewie2k trick ;)
yea thats exct what i will do, but how? :D whats the setting for aimlock through walls? Can u send me your config in pm? :D

guldkæden97

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yes you can :D
Okay inzane, can u show me the setting or the thing i have to enable? Cause mine is only working through smoke with m4 and 5, its not working through walls :/

albanerendk

Global Elite
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yeah, when regular people make aimlocks, it's scetchy. because cheating at home makes a lot of sense.

however, when a pro csgo player with access and money to afford the good private cheats, so he can win thousands of dollars, along with his fine monhtly salary. nah, that's just ridiculous.

can the brainwashed people snap out of it soon? redpill yourselves thanks.

cicina

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Okay inzane, can u show me the setting or the thing i have to enable? Cause mine is only working through smoke with m4 and 5, its not working through walls :/
vischeck=0 :) you could read the wiki too next time :p and set bone in regular aimbot + flickshot=1 with some key.. and set bigger fov than for weapons so you dont need to be close to the bone... at least it worked for me

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
1. Start using edit button instead of spamming.
2. I didn't even watch whole vid. I waste 30 seconds of my life and I already know he knows shit.
3. We already know and PVS bypass exist. Some videos already out on YT showing that some people know how to bypass it.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello fellas, i watched this video early today, and actually he explained really good how the aimlock works, now i got a question can league cheats do the same as hes cheat in the video? Like aimlock to the person closest to your crosshair, and also through walls? So if u are on lan, u can get infomation through the walls with this? :D

THE VIDEO
vischeck 0 and aimright=(whatever you want), high fov ez

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You can make all what you want with LC :) You can be better than flusha if you want :D

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You can make all what you want with LC :) You can be better than flusha if you want :D
but do you have the smile to get away with it ?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.