Reaction score
Swag Level :
yes you can play on esea with public cheats LUL

rover200vi

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes well I played 40 games with a free cheat on esea until I got hit in a banwave, I would not call that a manual ban tough. And I would not claim my free cheat is ud. Still trying to ban evade right now that seems to be really difficult.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
t
Yes well I played 40 games with a free cheat on esea until I got hit in a banwave, I would not call that a manual ban tough. And I would not claim my free cheat is ud. Still trying to ban evade right now that seems to be really difficult.
that's the difference between lc and your free cheat.... we had ppl able to play esea for 3 month without detection( rumors says that some are still ud ) but its depends how good you are and how legit are your settings

ROME99

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
t

that's the difference between lc and your free cheat.... we had ppl able to play esea for 3 month without detection( rumors says that some are still ud ) but its depends how good you are and how legit are your settings
Yes, if nobody report you for cheating you will never banned.
But if Esea Check the log you are dead
And If you use esp they take screenshot of your screen when you play so they can spot you

But the question is "Can i play Esea with LC ?" Answer : Yes but you will get a manual ban soon

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
will try it today :)

Question is witch build settings.

Last edited:

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Question is the best way to inject and the build options x)

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
Before the ac is installed and low fov super low, insane high smooth and no triggerbot or visuals.

Again we don't support esea so if you get banned it's on you but listed above is what others have done.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ROME99

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@sebus1315 you explain nothing, why you rate my post dumb ? I have explained a little bit why
there is some players who are ud 3 month and other 2 days.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@sebus1315 you explain nothing, why you rate my post dumb ? I have explained a little bit why
there is some players who are ud 3 month and other 2 days.
Its my (and my fat fingers probably) phone bad it was missclick just like a post which i posted

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes you can playing there max 3 days, cus after this time you will get a ban and you can play there after 2 years when your ban time expire xD:troll:

Johannes

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes you can playing there max 3 days, cus after this time you will get a ban and you can play there after 2 years when your ban time expire xD:troll:
ive played for 5 months xd

dont_deport_me

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LeagueCheats in ESEA can get you banned if you use RCS/Aimbot. If you use ESP only.it's fine unless you know how to hide it.

Sui7

ex Trusted
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LeagueCheats in ESEA can get you banned if you use RCS/Aimbot. If you use ESP only.it's fine unless you know how to hide it.
Please tell me who have told you this. Using LeagueCheats on ESEA will give you a ban in a couple of weeks. I think one of our members went for 2 months without a ban but the ban is 100% LC is not ud on ESEA

dont_deport_me

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Please tell me who have told you this. Using LeagueCheats on ESEA will give you a ban in a couple of weeks. I think one of our members went for 2 months without a ban but the ban is 100% LC is not ud on ESEA
My friend tested this. He used 2 accounts which he toggled on both of them, and the Aimbot/RCS account got banned first. Using ESP and going full legit won't get u banned unless it's a banwave coming up. But using RCS/Aimbot can get you banned in maximum 3 weeks.

Sui7

ex Trusted
Reaction score
Swag Level :
My friend tested this. He used 2 accounts which he toggled on both of them, and the Aimbot/RCS account got banned first. Using ESP and going full legit won't get u banned unless it's a banwave coming up. But using RCS/Aimbot can get you banned in maximum 3 weeks.
Using LeageCheats on ESEA will 100% give you a ban as it's not undetected. The ban can take up to 3 months but it will come. Why not ask @Jimster480 himself. I would find it quite weird if it was undetected but Jimster choose to not advertise the cheat as ESEA proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.