Cache Gameplay - LC vs 2 wallhacks

Yea its very obvious wh cause your peeks just isnt normal and legit looking

U should read more my posts about my settings. lol Then seems im good, because i play without wallhack, I play visesp=3, fail guys. Like this half year, if I would play visesp=1, would be banned long time back.✌️

I hope that you dont get OW ban and this is reason why i never using tb:D

I hope that you dont get OW ban and this is reason why i never using tb:D

Dude, I played yday cbble with 128 score and 58 kills, 70 % of kills was even obvious than this one, still waiting for vacation. You can ez do obvious shots sometimes, if teammate give u info or u saw enemy in radar, that is complete fact 100 %, no one will give u a fuck in OW, ofcourse if u play without wallhack only visesp=3. ^^

Last edited:
This is the problem with CSGO demos, they lag so much it makes some shots looks like it came from heaven or God knows where. Well, nonetheless, there are always some smart kiddos trying to debunk you for your settings, don't let it goes through your head, sometimes they are even using the same settings as you, people are just too stubborn to give you props for anything.

This is the problem with CSGO demos, they lag so much it makes some shots looks like it came from heaven or God knows where.

Exactly dude, because ingame my shots is so legit, actually people there talk about awp prefire, but when I play i see enemy completly 100 % then shoot with aimtime=300. Now I will now, thx for info!

Dude, I played yday cbble with 128 score and 58 kills, 70 % of kills was even obvious than this one, still waiting for vacation. You can ez do obvious shots sometimes, if teammate give u info or u saw enemy in radar, that is complete fact 100 %, no one will give u a fuck in OW, ofcourse if u play without wallhack only visesp=3. ^^
I recommend for you stop using tb, esp, dlights or autoshoot and play only with ab to be sure that you will never get any OW ban :p If you playing only one match at the day is fine, but 3 games more and im 100% sure that it can finish really bad for you :p