Boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

holgerdanske

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yo ma boys and girls,

I just made this topic to say hello to you all. I hope you had a good february. I'll be around for a while, maybe I'll even make a comeback to CS(long time CS 1.6 player) and subscribe to your hack. The main reason why I'm here though is I'm hoping you'll soon release rust hack so I can enjoy the game again. It's hard at the moment for solo players like me in a cancerous community.

HANG IN THERE BOYS AND GIRLS

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yo ma boys and girls,

I just made this topic to say hello to you all. I hope you had a good february. I'll be around for a while, maybe I'll even make a comeback to CS(long time CS 1.6 player) and subscribe to your hack. The main reason why I'm here though is I'm hoping you'll soon release rust hack so I can enjoy the game again. It's hard at the moment for solo players like me in a cancerous community.

Hello my friend :D

SantaS

MP Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yo ma boys and girls,

I don't know anything about rust but Jimster is now working on the faceit ac and eac bypass and after that he will work on a H1Z1 cheat.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It's an Arma hack, not Rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.