Black Ops League Cheat.

slime

Apr 22, 2011
Before thinking of paying 135$.

Chams is the same color for both teams. It needs fixing.
AntiSS are coming out black for me not clear. - and in my best opinion thats an instant suspicion in leagues.

This hack still needs alot of work to be done. this is my 2 cents.

Before thinking of paying 135$.

Chams is the same color for both teams. It needs fixing.
AntiSS are coming out black for me not clear. - and in my best opinion thats an instant suspicion in leagues.

This hack still needs a lot of work to be done. this is my 2 cents.

The Black is Windows 7 and is not the hack. Everyone on Windows 7 experiences the same thing. If CEVO were to disable the aero interface to take SS they would then come out clean. Also the proofings do more than just clean SS.
Also there are walls which allow you to see both teams with no issues. Team colors on chams are being worked on, but chams are only secondary.
Considering its the only cheat in the world working on CEVO for BlackOps and is cheaper than competitors non-league Black ops cheats its not bad.

I found a fix whoever has Windows 7 Disable you're aero interface. Right click on desktop, Click Personlize, Scroll down till you see Basic and High Contrast Themes, Click on Windows 7 Basic. Then turn off anti aliasing in BlackOps and you're screenshots should now appear Clean and clear. * *you should add this in you're instructions Jimster just for future buyers.**

Being as the problem is the same for everyone on Windows 7 it would be smarter to not fix it and make yourself appear as if you know nothing about computers, less suspicion that way.

Admin is right. It also adds a another layer of protection in the very rare case that your computer lags so bad it doesn't disable the wallhack for a screenshot. Black screenshots are of no concern unless the rule specifically says "No black screenshots". Even then, many tournaments still don't rely on SS because so many people don't give a shit to change anything.