Black Fridays Sales, Live @ 12:00 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
XHyHe6f.png
i.jpg

Hello All,

Warm seasons greetings from League Cheats, We hope that you look forward to spending time with family and loved ones, gathered around a delicious meal. Watching everyone frantically stuff their faces so they can go off and splurge and buy all there lovely wants on Black Friday.

We hope that they enjoy standing in the freezing cold ready to wrestle a TV or PlayStation out of the hands of some little old lady trying to purchase a gift for their Grand Children. We hope that they enjoy the frantic madness of Black Friday.

We the gamers normally will wait for Cyber Monday, the day that we can get killer deals same as Black Friday from the comfort of our homes. The times that we can laugh frantically at all the fools who decided to fight tooth and nail for their needs and wants.

Well here at League Cheats we say, to hell with the wait, we don't want to wait for Cyber Monday we want our deals now. I'm sure you can't agree more so we will be speeding what would have been a Cyber Monday deal up to Black Friday instead, This is our one time sale good and valid for only one day.

We are going to not only destroy our competitions prices but we are also going to make sure we provide the best cheat at the best prices with the best track record. We want you to celebrate your Holidays with League Cheats and help us ring in our up coming 10th year as a top tier provider.

Our Sale Prices:

One Year Pricing, 50% Discount

Multi League: $300 - 50% = $150.00
Multi NON-League: $240
- 50% = $120.00
ESP/WH League: $240 - 50% = $120.00
ESP/WH NON-League: $180 - 50% = $90.00

Three Months Pricing, 30% Discount

Multi League: $90 - 30% = $63.00
Multi NON-League: $65 - 30% = $45.50
ESP/WH League: $65 - 30% = $45.50
ESP/WH NON-League: $50 - 30% = $35.00

One Month Pricing, 15% Discount

Multi League: $35 - 15% = $29.75
Multi NON-League: $25 - 15% = $21.25
ESP/WH League: $25 - 15% = $21.25
ESP/WH NON-League: $20 - 15% = $17.00

Setup Pricing, 20% Discount

Advanced Setup: $60 - 20% = $48
Basic Setup: $10 - 20% = $8

We also have a few terms and conditions, please review these before you decide to purchase.

This sale is for 24 hours only, it will last from 12:00AM E.S.T on Friday, November 25 to 12:00AM E.S.T on Saturday, November 26.

As usual, any new subscriptions or current sub extensions may take up to 24 hours to complete.

Advanced and Basic setups may take more than 24 hours to build due to high demand and time dedicated to each build. Once completed, you will have 72 hours from time of purchase to request any changes to be made. After this window closes, a $20.00 fee is required for another 72 hour modification period.

If you purchase a package during the Black Friday sale and end up changing your mind, you have the option to exchange or upgrade your subscription for the duration of the sale.

Any renewals after the expiration of a Black Friday package will be billed at full price.

**** If you purchase any 1 year subscription you'll be given free 1 year access to the Half-Life 2 cheat that we offer, if you purchase the 1/3 month subscriptions you can add HL2 package for 10% more ****

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I PURCHASED WITHOUT KNOWING I WANT A REFUND OF THE $3 OR WHATEVER!!!
Nah but that's a fairly solid deal for those wanting to try it out :D

Only to avoid any misunderstanding... "Any renewals after the expiration of a Black Friday package will be billed at full price."

This only means that I have to meet the Black Friday time range when I click the buy button in PayPal, right? It has nothing to do about my actual running subscription until February, or the exact time when you guys activate the renewal in your system.

Only to avoid any misunderstanding... "Any renewals after the expiration of a Black Friday package will be billed at full price."

This only means that I have to meet the Black Friday time range when I click the buy button in PayPal, right? It has nothing to do about my actual running subscription until February, or the exact time when you guys activate the renewal in your system.

Ez:
Buy cheat on 01/01/1977
Offer ends 02/02/1977
So long as you buy on 01/02, you get the discount. Pay on 02/02, you get charged full retail

Your purchased must be done on the sale so if you buy a month, one month from now when it expires you'll pay normal price.

Rip gonna renew 7th nextmonth :C
Rip wallet have to pay 3 euro more

If I buy another month now even though my subscription has abit left will it Just add to my current time?

Ola, sou brasileiro e gostei da promoção, e pretendo comprar!
Gostaria de saber qual é a diferença do Multi League para o Multi NON-League?
----------

Hi, I'm Brazilian and I liked the promotion, and I intend to buy!
Would you like to know what the difference is from Multi League to Multi NON-League?

Ola, sou brasileiro e gostei da promoção, e pretendo comprar!
Gostaria de saber qual é a diferença do Multi League para o Multi NON-League?
----------

Hi, I'm Brazilian and I liked the promotion, and I intend to buy!
Would you like to know what the difference is from Multi League to Multi NON-League?

One works on Leagues others then FaceIt & MatchMaking.

Please make sure you read the ToS before your purchase, You are from a country that requires us to have additional verification.

One works on Leagues others then FaceIt & MatchMaking.

Please make sure you read the ToS before your purchase, You are from a country that requires us to have additional verification.

Could you check, before I buy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.