Betaaccess / new account / Stream

seksitup

Silver II
Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys,

im a lil bit confused. Looking for a fAC/EAC proof hack of course and i know about your guys beta.

So i wonderd, if i order LC League on a 3 month base (90$?), will i be able to test your beta?

Plus my second question; Is it possible to use your hacks on stream?

I've never used that kind of hacks.

Would be lovely if could gimme that answers :p

Would be lovely if a staff member could pm me if we need further discuss due to the stream thing.

br

stay seksi

Hey guys,

im a lil bit confused. Looking for a fAC/EAC proof hack of course and i know about your guys beta.
So i wonderd, if i order LC League on a 3 month base (90$?), will i be able to test your beta?

No. You have to meet all requirements.

-Trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 5 month of usage our software)
-Active Leaguecheats subscription, not frozen! (Sub type: League Multi CS:GO)
-Minimum 30 forum posts
-Minimum 5 forum likes

Plus my second question; Is it possible to use your hacks on stream?

We do not have stream support yet. You can not stream with visuals, but with aimbot/triggerbot not problem at all.

You guys both missunderstood him. He clearly said that even if he buys right now 6+ months sub he will not be able to apply as a beta tester, because this:
proxy.php

Yea, you are right :eek:kay:

Reactions: seksitup
Thank you guys for the quick respond and the explainful answers :) I got it now.

So i will just wait till the release.

Great support for non-customer service right now! Im impressed, keep it up.

<3

No. You have to meet all requirements.

We do not have stream support yet. You can not stream with visuals, but with aimbot/triggerbot not problem at all.

Yea, im planing on going for the Aimassist only anyway :) Since ive got a good gamesense anyway. Wanna go Pro again :) (have been already in the past)

Yeah we are best on the market :)

ye, at least you guys are friendly and responsiv. +++ on that.