Being able to get gamesense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyroneDysf

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey.
This may sound stupid but, my LC settings are pretty blatant, still ud to human eye on MM but yeah, I use ESP.
Now I play 5 matches everyday. I hide my esp well enough in OW so I don't get banned.
But I want to just play legit for a while, get my gamesense up, so I can leave the visual assistance away, it also feels more fun that way. [My aim is pretty accurate without assistance, but I`m dying due to not expecting the enemy, not enough gamesense..]
Any tips to get myself started? I feel like I`m doing the same mistakes over and over, and I know there are some good high ranks around here who only use AB that's why I ask.
P.s feel free to move the thread, my stupid ass still isn't used to the whole forum

Get_Right

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
im global 500 mm wins never used walls only 1.00 aim assit for all weapons

when i start cheating in csgo i was very blatant and dumb .. like silvers cheating so i decided to learn about csgo and i stop mm. I was studying the game for about 1 month and my tip for you is.. study the game, go on YouTube and see several demos of pro players,work in your crosshair placement, know the main spots on each map and learn at least 3 smokes from each map. so you will have a lot more gamesense

maromba4j

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
with time you will realize that the game becomes more fun and interesting playing legit without Esp, you only have to study the maps and the time, and soon you will get a sense of player.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Its hard to win on GE without strong settings, cus on almost every match you met rage faggots :D

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Its hard to win on GE without strong settings, cus on almost every match you met rage faggots :D
ez 40 frags on every match with legit settings without visuals :/

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
ez 40 frags on every match with legit settings without visuals :/
Im playing too without visuals with low fov, but sometimes i switch values when other team starting rage cheating :D

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Play without cheats for a while, learn by your mistakes, after couple of matches your game sense will have been improved vastly. Come back with aim assist, and not a complete full builded cheat, make it look stronger, low smooth and supersmooth, train your aim and trigger discipline.

The best way to improve your game sense is to drop the cheat for a while and learn by yourself.

Oktamer

DMG
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Experience, you need to play a lot.

POV demo are by far one of the greatest thing to watch if you focus on how the player will take duel

Reaction score
Swag Level :
As Oktamer said the best way is just to put hours in (preferably with no visuals).
Once you've reached a certain level you can start demo reviewing as in my opinion it is the best way to grow individually and especially as a team.
Having someone close to you with a lot of experience on their back is also a plus, he might be able to help fix stupid common mistakes in your gameplay that you probably don't even notice.

Last edited:

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Start watching good players, best i found is POV demos of pros. Look what type of player you wanna become and search for a player with similiar playstyle.
This should give you basics, but remember, as with everything in life, you need to be focused and concious of your actions when you start practicing. if you just play the game, watch demo or play deatchmatch and are lost in thought, not in the present moment, you will learn nothing.
With time you will learn many things, how long people need to go from A to B, how people react on certain actions you do (poke through smoke, nades, faking etc etc)
This will slowly build up what we call "gamesense"
Just put ur mind into, it and work work work!
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
settings yes, but whats more important is that you have other "talented" players on your team. Nothing like having a few people bait shots, while you prefire the cunt like no tomorrow :D

mystral

LE
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Try to drop the cheat for a while , play legit for few months and when u will have more gamesense then put on the cheat has an "assist" i mean only aim dont use any visual settings, its make you braindead and a lot of people dont know how much they arent legit with playing with visuual lol and its just more fun without visual =) !

then u will see this game is ez pz =)

Status
Not open for further replies.