BAN VAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello everyone,

Last month I bought the non-league LC cheat for the first time. Now, I have received a VAC ban in my main account with no sense.

I obviously play just MM and casual games, as I acquired a non-league version. How could it happen? How should I act now? I supposedly pay for an undetected VAC hack...

Attachments

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It says 36 days since last ban.... that means you got banned right after you originally bought the cheat....
Which means either whoever you bought your account from was compromised, or you were banned before and didn't evade vacnet.
Or you simply got overwatch banned and it translated into a VAC ban.
Nobody here has been banned otherwise.

Azileo

Master Guardian
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
ive been vacced twice using lc but it was due to vacnet i had countless vacbans from using shitty cheats to make frag videos, i bought a new pc did everything to evade vacnet on my new account havent been vacced since, vacnet is a lot smarter then everyone thinks
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
ive been vacced twice using lc but it was due to vacnet i had countless vacbans from using shitty cheats to make frag videos, i bought a new pc did everything to evade vacnet on my new account havent been vacced since, vacnet is a lot smarter then everyone thinks
actually i remmeber it once i was vacced not too sure but i know lc is the sefest public p2c hack out there and i trust jimster very much, but people need to take precautions agaisnt vacnet them selves jimster cant do everything for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)