Bad service

kira gof

May 19, 2017
I really doesnt thought that thats the way thing working here . I've purchased multihack 2 weeks ago , since i've payed i havent received any activation mails or etc . Created support ticket after 24 hours , since then then i've only bullshit replies that all details has been sent to me to payment mail , but actually nothing received.

So think twice before someone wanna pay here. They dont even answer at support tickets.

Thank you and have a nice day

He wrote it yesterday / today. I've made the purchase 2 weeks ago

Just saying.

Because it's offical statement. I already told you in ST that Jimmy is preparing for a huricane. When it comes to the rest, im not going discuss about your matters on public forum. Please submit anothet support ticket so we can finally solve that.

Best regards,
Apache

Because it's offical statement. I already told you in ST that Jimmy is preparing for a huricane. When it comes to the rest, im not going discuss about your matters on public forum. Please submit anothet support ticket so we can finally solve that.

Best regards,
Apache
Everyone gets set up every 24hours regardless, ToX is handling it too now so if anything it'll be just as efficient, if not the same. He's from Israel so there's like a 95% chance he had to send verification to which he probably hasn't even replied or something. That or his email provider is shit. I'll search his ticket up and check it out though.
The only thing it could be is that he paid with echeck, or because he fucked up the buy page Jim forgot to set him up, I'll inform Jim about it so he can check it..

I didnt payed with echeck, payed with paypal , at the next day after payment i've sent all credentials details needed to jimster , since then no answers.

Have you looked in youre Paypal Email Message,Have you linked youre Account , Have you checked youre Normal email. When you not have send a Name in the Paypal Fields you will 100% get an Email to one of youre mails where someone is asking you about youre wanted Name and Password. Look through youre Spam Folders cause sometimes EMail Programms are thinking every link is a Scam ( Look in both mails ) go back the full two weeks. If you have gotten a Mail after sending everything in read it Carefully. These Guys at LC are trying to make there best for Every customer. And no Person is Perfect maybe someone made a Mistake. Write a Support ticket if the Upper Instructions were not Helpfull. And please Notice. Iam not a Native or Fluent english speaking person.

Best Regards
Kinge

since then then i've only bullshit replies that all details has been sent to me to payment mail , but actually nothing received.
Alright, I guess I will have to take a screenshot from your ST.

So think twice before someone wanna pay here. They dont even answer at support tickets.
Yes, no one is answering, 0 support.

Let me clear it with you. There is always a small chance that, Jimster could possibly miss your email. That's why we keep changing ticket status to "In-Progress Jimster480" <- It means, once Jimster will be checking forums. He will see that one of support tickets is assigned to him and he will review your case. That's the whole deal here. But since you are replying to this ticket with USELESS replies your ticket status auto changes from "In-Progress Jimster480" to "Customer-Reply" = and this means that Jimster, most likely won't check your ST and leave it for other Staff members. Because obviously he's the only coder here on this site. He has time only for important cases.
But since you refuse to read, this happened.
proxy.php

[QUOTE = "ToX, post: 97251, membro: 122"] Tudo bem, acho que vou ter que tirar uma captura de tela do seu ST.

Sim, ninguém está respondendo, 0 suporte.

Deixe-me limpar com você. Sempre há uma pequena chance de que, Jimster possa perder seu e-mail. É por isso que continuamos alterando o status do ingresso para "In Progress Progress Jimster480" <- Isso significa que, uma vez que Jimster estará verificando fóruns. Ele vai ver que um dos bilhetes de apoio é atribuído a ele e ele irá rever o seu caso. Esse é o negócio inteiro aqui. Mas, como você está respondendo a este ingresso com o USELESS responde que o status do ticket é automaticamente alterado de "In-Progress Jimster480" para "Customer-Reply" = e isso significa que Jimster provavelmente não verificará seu ST e o deixará para outros funcionários membros. Porque, obviamente, ele é o único codificador aqui neste site. Ele tem tempo apenas para casos importantes.
Mas desde que você se recusa a ler, isso aconteceu.
proxy.php
[/CITAR]

with me the same thing I paid with the paypal on the 05 and so far nothing I sent everything to him also and I did not get more response and I opened a tickt and tb I got no answer, dollar to buy this 3.15 for every 1 Brazilian real

Obviously we are running English support, that's our priority. Portuguese is optional, for those who speaks barely English (no Englando).
It even says on ST page "Suporte em Português - pode ser que demore para obter uma resposta. Para mais agilidade perguntar em inglês."