Bad English ( Came Back for Questions)

Kinge

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 9, 2016
Hey i was a Customer before (1 Month Sub)

I was not very Comfortable with the Setup and many Thngs wasnt Getting Right with some Programms like Razer Synapse etc. After i payed for the Basic Setup that Someone Looks if anything else is Getting the Aimbot from work it was like ( you paid so youre Money is Mine i dont care about Payed Stuff ). Is it still the Same with Questions like this?
Is the Aimbot still not working with Raw Input 1 ?
Is the Aimbot good for a Lan with Internet ?
You need Anything Special for being free of HWID Changes?
Is the Aimbot Configureable for the Mouse 4 and 5 at Razermouses Finally?
can i transport the Cheat in a MouseUSB Driver units like 50-200MB big?
GIve it an option that the Menu of the Screens Never Show Up ( like for Lans )
When Will A Pro Setup Aviable or is it Fully Disabled cause of too much Customers?

Hey i was a Customer before (1 Month Sub)

I was not very Comfortable with the Setup and many Thngs wasnt Getting Right with some Programms like Razer Synapse etc. After i payed for the Basic Setup that Someone Looks if anything else is Getting the Aimbot from work it was like ( you paid so youre Money is Mine i dont care about Payed Stuff ). Is it still the Same with Questions like this?

Is the Aimbot still not working with Raw Input 1 ?
Working with raw input 0 and 1.

Is the Aimbot good for a Lan with Internet ?
Sure :)

You need Anything Special for being free of HWID Changes?
We just use ip lock system.

Is the Aimbot Configureable for the Mouse 4 and 5 at Razermouses Finally?
Ofc you can choose your aimkey for mouse 4, 5 and other virtual keys :)

can i transport the Cheat in a MouseUSB Driver units like 50-200MB big?
Without any problems if you know how to do it just dont remove your USB drive when cheat is injected :)

GIve it an option that the Menu of the Screens Never Show Up ( like for Lans )
Yes with nofont=0 and nomenu=0 you can completly disable your menu.

When Will A Pro Setup Aviable or is it Fully Disabled cause of too much Customers?
Probably only Tox custom build are avilable.

Just some more info.
It works on raw input 1 but only MM. Right now in BETA you can't use raw input 1 to play faceit AC for exemple.
We do not use HWID lock but if share your account you will be banned.
The hack itself is less than 1mb, but you need be whitelisted to be able to use it on lan for exemple. There's more info about it on VIP section.
And we have no info if pro settings would be sold again due to some problems that happens before.