Back at it again | 4k awp

You did do a good job on synching the music with the kills. Nice frags :)

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

You did do a good job on synching the music with the kills. Nice frags :)

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
Thanku my friend
Not bad, but it thought it will be 5k
I hoped for it, but noooo

Nice kills, but I'm not really fond of those type of songs
Well, you are not the only one. I am just trying out some songs to see what people want. Any suggestions?

Well, you are not the only one. I am just trying out some songs to see what people want. Any suggestions?

Oldschool rap, retro wave, new wave, songs that bring up good beats and harmonize well with clips.

Some examples (take note of the songs used and not the edit itself):

Again, take note of the songs and sync used and not the edit itself, this are professional gfx edits

Oldschool rap, retro wave, new wave, songs that bring up good beats and harmonize well with clips.

Again, take note of the songs and sync used and not the edit itself, this are professional gfx edits

Did only i noticed that when you wanna play no loaded basildoom fidget spinner video it will be custom fidget spinner loading? lol

I hate these types of edits. The people who edit this overedit the fuck out of them. For example Clockwork did not like that at all.

I hate these types of edits. The people who edit this overedit the fuck out of them. For example Clockwork did not like that at all.

That's why I mentioned two times that I linked them only as an example for songs.

Also, those "type" of edits are not meant to be clean, they are meant to be highly edited. There is no such thing as "overedit", if you know what progams those guys used, you would've know they spent more than months to edit those tiny clips for a community called T3C (inspired only by professional video editors), which is MEANT to be done for professional edition and not for frag showcase.

That's why I mentioned two times that I linked them only as an example for songs.

Also, those "type" of edits are not meant to be clean, they are meant to be highly edited. There is no such thing as "overedit", if you know what progams those guys used, you would've know they spent more than months to edit those tiny clips for a community called T3C (inspired only by professional video editors), which is MEANT to be done for professional edition and not for frag showcase.
Fair enough.