AWP Kills

Dowiie

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 12, 2017
Here comes some AWP kills, nothing fancy but i have many nice 5ks with awp and deagle. Just trying to figure out my settings on Sony vegas. So if someone can help me with my render settings? i tried a lot of settings nothing is good when i upload it to YouTube. Send me a PM if you have good Render settings.
I'm working on a nice Fragmovie as well, saving all the awesome clips for that one.

So does my awp kills look legit?

OBS be sure to watch it in 1080p

Reactions: FD^GoD
Here comes some AWP kills, nothing fancy but i have many nice 5ks with awp and deagle. Just trying to figure out my settings on Sony vegas. So if someone can help me with my render settings? i tried a lot of settings nothing is good when i upload it to YouTube. Send me a PM if you have good Render settings.
I'm working on a nice Fragmovie as well, saving all the awesome clips for that one.

So does my awp kills look legit?

OBS be sure to watch it in 1080p

Nice frags, but sometimes you shooting too fast :/

80ms is not a human reaction time.
I don't use triggerbot so i don't know exactly how it works but if you pick corners and have reaction times constantly less than 130ms for exemple it wouldn't be legit. Pro players some times hits really low reaction times but usualy is 200+ms because we are humans.
I already saw some videos talking about Fallen reaction time for exemple and he obviously have a human reaction time, the difference is that he can adjust the aim and shot faster than normal players.
I'm telling this in case of demo review.

Not bad, but I suggest u to speedup vid between kills man.

Thanks all for the positive feedback! That make me come back with more.

Not bad, but I suggest u to speedup vid between kills man.
Thanks, but dosent it look weird if i just clip out all running between the kills? Wanna post an example of a video??

Last edited: