Auth server down, things on hold atm

Hey guys,
I have been sick this whole week and haven't had a chance to code.
There was a bit of a mishap with the beta and a small % of the users who were testing got banned.
Am looking into the coding bug which caused this as the rest of the users are fine.
For now the beta has been put on hold until I can recover from this fever and fix the bug for the official release.

Thank you all for your patience.

On another note:
Mekekelekekek and subtlescam will be gone soon. Please avoid that site as they are soon to be detected and wiped from the planet.
PlatniumScams will be cracked upon release, so avoid that like the plague.
LucidScam will be cracked and hacked into oblivion, avoid that also.

^This info is left here for these 3 sets of guys who constantly F5 on this page all day. Waiting to trash talk LeagueCheats.

All cheats will be updated soon!

Last edited:
Do you have any sort of idea when the cheat is going to be available to buy again?

Do you have any sort of idea when the cheat is going to be available to buy again?
Hard to pinpoint a date with recent events. I would say to take a break and let Jimster do what he got to do.

Do you know what really gets me? It's not longer a "look at my hacks, look at my coding skill, check out the features etc, get on my level if you want stuff like this" and coders competing whom can code very nice hacks and such, to the complete opposite where its hack vs hack coders try to crack each other's work, send it to valve and such. I feel like the older I get all I see are people busy attacking one another instead of unifying against a cause. Why can't it just be multiple hacks vs valve where a group of providers offer different products and are constantly tryign to safeguard their clientele and they arent drying to crack each other's work and or ddosing pages. idk I might just be super high but why so much qq and no love D: idk where I was going with this post felt like ranting

Do you know what really gets me? It's not longer a "look at my hacks, look at my coding skill, check out the features etc, get on my level if you want stuff like this" and coders competing whom can code very nice hacks and such, to the complete opposite where its hack vs hack coders try to crack each other's work, send it to valve and such. I feel like the older I get all I see are people busy attacking one another instead of unifying against a cause. Why can't it just be multiple hacks vs valve where a group of providers offer different products and are constantly tryign to safeguard their clientele and they arent drying to crack each other's work and or ddosing pages. idk I might just be super high but why so much qq and no love D: idk where I was going with this post felt like ranting
For the same reason we have to pay for drinking water. Greed and egos.