Apply to moviemaking team/promoter?

3n1gm4

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

I was wondering what's required to be a promoter/editor on the forum? I didn't really see anywhere I could apply (sorry if there was a way and I simply missed it).

A recent edit I made (to show about what I can do atm):

Unfortunately those frags are clean and not lc, but I guess I'm using this as an "application"?

If what is required is to make a promotional video I'll do it.

Reactions: Pumba and bendis916
I dont get why you use this effect on right corner... I mean you use HLAE, so just rename everyone/or just you, it will look better than this stupid effect. Otherwise good job mate! :)

Wow, quite amazing... I like this style.
Thank you.

Nice i have this effect in vegas :p
Yup. Thank you for letting me know about the cracked BCC plugins :). The luminance and chroma key is so much better in bcc than the pre-installed shit that vegas comes with.

I dont get why you use this effect on right corner... I mean you use HLAE, so just rename everyone/or just you, it will look better than this stupid effect. Otherwise good job mate! :)
The video was already created and is uploaded elsewhere. I.e the original vdub files have the actual names attached to them. I wasn't going to re-make the entire video to provide a short "showreel". That's like, a lot of work xd.

Reactions: zYamamoto
First use HLAE to change ur name, that big black box is ugly fucked the whole edit.
Other vice its nice.

Sumptuously!
It looks very niceDatSheffy
Thanks, both for teaching me this word and the feedback :). No idea that was a thing even: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sumptuous

Very, very off-topic. But why do you have a toddler in your signature? I mean if you get these fangirls for the frags you've done with LC, make sure they are 18+, comrad. :D

First use HLAE to change ur name, that big black box is ugly fucked the whole edit.
Other vice its nice.

As I replied to BestGollumEu above:
The video was already created and is uploaded elsewhere. I.e the original vdub files have the actual names attached to them. I wasn't going to re-make the entire video to provide a short "showreel".

TLDR: It's not in the edit.

other vice its nice.

proxy.php

Hi,

I was wondering what's required to be a promoter/editor on the forum? I didn't really see anywhere I could apply (sorry if there was a way and I simply missed it).

A recent edit I made (to show about what I can do atm):

Unfortunately those frags are clean and not lc, but I guess I'm using this as an "application"?

If what is required is to make a promotional video I'll do it.

Not bad I like those edits

Reactions: Adex
dope af, However, Try to focus on the game play scenes more often. The Cinematic effect of the third person is cool before and after, Between a frag i find it really off putting and seems to take away from the frags.

Old post, but 10/10