Anyone know any good GTA Online Mod menus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For PS3 I use this one but the older one. If you use this you won't be able to play with normal players but instead modders that use this. If you get your account modded you can play with normal players.

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'd suggest to not use mods on ur own, unless you don't care about getting banned for 7 days. People on HF are doing free money drops. I personally bought $30mln drop for like 5 bucks, 100% safe.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Some of the GTA menus are actually backdoored, even tho they're marked as "safe" on unknowncheats.

Ziath

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I got a few menus shoot me a PM and I'll give you the info!

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I got a few menus shoot me a PM and I'll give you the info!
Are you trolling or nah because I might be interested for one on the PS4.

Ziath

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Are you trolling or nah because I might be interested for one on the PS4.
I only have them for PC but there's transfer ways and stuff. GTA modding is like cutting bread with a butter knife. It takes time and you might mess up and get banned but there's only a 7 day ban of bread so you can get more soon.
How GTA bans work.
First ban: 1 week and money reset
second ban: 2 weeks and money reset
Third ban: RIP GTA 5

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I only have them for PC but there's transfer ways and stuff. GTA modding is like cutting bread with a butter knife. It takes time and you might mess up and get banned but there's only a 7 day ban of bread so you can get more soon.
How GTA bans work.
First ban: 1 week and money reset
second ban: 2 weeks and money reset
Third ban: RIP GTA 5
RIP F*** that XD, I am fine with robbing stores now, 600-1000 per store is alright.

Ziath

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah, I do sometimes.
PC modding is a thousand times easier than console. On my RGH(modded xbox360) I have to pay for a new KV to get unconsolebanned and buy stealth to be able to stay online and make a new Microsoft account to play GTA on. Then I gotta download a menu upload it start everything and then I can play. On PC I drag files and start my game them I have the hacks. PC wins

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
PC modding is a thousand times easier than console. On my RGH(modded xbox360) I have to pay for a new KV to get unconsolebanned and buy stealth to be able to stay online and make a new Microsoft account to play GTA on. Then I gotta download a menu upload it start everything and then I can play. On PC I drag files and start my game them I have the hacks. PC wins
Console modding on PS3 is cancerous trust me, You lost more money than you think you will be making by download free games and mods. :(

Ziath

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Console modding on PS3 is cancerous trust me, You lost more money than you think you will be making by download free games and mods. :(
I never thought I would make money but at least have fun and all the money I lost console modding sucked. Unless your some big time modder with a stickiedpost on all the console forums then your not gonna make any money because there's too many people doing it.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I never thought I would make money but at least have fun and all the money I lost console modding sucked. Unless your some big time modder with a stickiedpost on all the console forums then your not gonna make any money because there's too many people doing it.
True, its cancerous at this point. That is why I barely play ;(

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.