Any tips for getting more FPS mc OFF?
Like 300 fps?
There is anyway?

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It all depends on your PC specs, would be helpful to share them so we could understand what could be tweaked or whatnot

Reaction score
Swag Level :
It all depends on your PC specs, would be helpful to share them so we could understand what could be tweaked or whatnot
At moment I’ve:
INTEL I7 2600K
ASROCK H61M-PS4
HYPER X FURY DDR3 1333 16GB
ASUS GTX 1060 3GB
I also have a mymax watecooler for future overclock and a 144hz monitor...

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
How much overall FPS you get on MC OFF and ON?

Reaction score
Swag Level :
MC OFF 160-199
Aimbotz 100-140
MC ON 250-320
Aimbotz same MC ON...

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
High quality processors tend to lack on single-sided core processors, that's why you're getting that huge drop when you try MC OFF. MultiCore Rendering is such a complex thing that not even csgo_dev dare to explain how it works, because it simply works different to each individual.

What I can say is: If you have an dual-core processor, putting on multicore OFF will improve vastly your FPS, despite having more than 2 cores, which everyone thinks the single core would do better, they are wrong, the game will reduce the FPS because they are divided in more cores.

I really don't know if I made any sense for you here, but you can search on the internet for it, there are guides to help improving single cores for MC off.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
High quality processors tend to lack on single-sided core processors, that's why you're getting that huge drop when you try MC OFF. MultiCore Rendering is such a complex thing that not even csgo_dev dare to explain how it works, because it simply works different to each individual.

What I can say is: If you have an dual-core processor, putting on multicore OFF will improve vastly your FPS, despite having more than 2 cores, which everyone thinks the single core would do better, they are wrong, the game will reduce the FPS because they are divided in more cores.

I really don't know if I made any sense for you here, but you can search on the internet for it, there are guides to help improving single cores for MC off.
What do you suggest? A new CPU?

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What do you suggest? A new CPU?
Not at all, actually if you had a 2 core processor wouldn't be better than yours with MC OF , but, what I was saying was, that prior to your current processor, you should test other ways to improve your FPS such as turning MC ON for instance, I know many will prefer mc off, but to be honest for me it doesn't quite make many difference in the end. It all comes to adjustment

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not at all, actually if you had a 2 core processor wouldn't be better than yours with MC OF , but, what I was saying was, that prior to your current processor, you should test other ways to improve your FPS such as turning MC ON for instance, I know many will prefer mc off, but to be honest for me it doesn't quite make many difference in the end. It all comes to adjustment
I think that too, but the problem is that with MC ON, my aimbot looks like if there is more fov than really has ex: playing with fov 1 it’s like playing with 2 of fov...and I get DC on community servers like GC, Faceit, etc....

maromba4j

DMG
Reseller
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Very unnecessary you leave the MultiCore OFF being that the aimbot is the same effect, I use MC ON and I have an absurd look both 64tick or 128tick this for me makes no difference at all and is totally legit. = D

Reactions: 1 user
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Very unnecessary you leave the MultiCore OFF being that the aimbot is the same effect, I use MC ON and I have an absurd look both 64tick or 128tick this for me makes no difference at all and is totally legit. = D
For me doesn’t looks legit, looks like my aimbot get to locky and too fast even with 1 fov and 50 smooth and 8 super smooth...

maromba4j

DMG
Reseller
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For me doesn’t looks legit, looks like my aimbot get to locky and too fast even with 1 fov and 50 smooth and 8 super smooth...
but that's only on your screen my friend, whoever is teling you or downloading the demo will be legit.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I’ve disabled my turbo boost and my fps are now stable, I will problably try an overclock and see if there is any inprovements..

Status
Not open for further replies.