Any new features we can use on gamers club servers

Andre Oliveira

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 17, 2017
I would like to know if it can already be used inside the servers of the gamers club, I would like to buy to be able to play inside the servers ... already released, already tested in gamers club, some news

I would like to know if it can already be used inside the servers of the gamers club, I would like to buy to be able to play inside the servers ... already released, already tested in gamers club, some news
Not released yet, check back once in a while to be updated

O update está próximo de sair, fica sempre de olho na sessão ''news'', quando lançar o Jimster vai postar lá. Abraço!

Dadinho obrigado, voce é brasileiro vamos trocar whatzap, preciso muito da ajuda de brasileiros que possam me ensinar a usar o hack, aguardo sua reposta! abraço

First proof for FACEIT and later LC 3.0 and probably other anticheats proofs:p

Dadinho obrigado, voce é brasileiro vamos trocar whatzap, preciso muito da ajuda de brasileiros que possam me ensinar a usar o hack, aguardo sua reposta! abraço
Friends thanks for the answers, I will follow, if I open news soon I am happy to inform me too, thank you and good game to everyone !!!
Amigo fala comigo por favor, meu whatzapp (18)9 9690-8948 preciso de ajuda.
Pls use the Edit button i know you new but pls use it.
Why?
The Rules says that.